Most Popular Indian Street Food Dishes You Should Try Onceby Sonu Kumar Singh Digital Marketing Expert
Popularity of Food in India
We have heard it many times that India is a nation of foodies. The people of India are obsessed with the two biggest things, one is food and the other one is family. It is not just about the taste but food in our country means a source of sharing, talking and bonding. Every meal has a different story which means the family eats together stays together. The popularity of Indian dishes is not just in India but across the globe. Cuisines in India have a spicy and flavorful taste and every bite of food here gives a surprising taste. Though, our international visitors also miss no chance of trying Indian cuisines wherever they can.
What about Street Food in India?
Every country has a history that shows the passion of its natives for street food. It is a well-known fact that street food is not healthy and even not hygienic in comparison to hotels and restaurants but the love for this type of food cannot be changed. However, people, these days are also enjoying the same authentic taste at their homes also. Just buy Chaat masala online and relish its same real taste like never before. Still, wondering what makes it so popular? Well, this is just because of the spicy, tangy and sweet taste which you will hardly get anywhere. Whenever you get time to take a walk across the streets and you will see how vendors are experiencing a high demand by the crowd gathered around the shop in order to taste delicious traditional food items.
Famous Street Foods That You Must Try
Is your mouth filled with water? Let us see some of the unique and flavorful street dishes that you should try once –
- · Chaat – Chaat or chat is one of the most popular dishes covered with aromatic spices and tangy sauces. People love to taste this from roadside track stalls or food carts.
- · Matar Kulcha – It looks exactly the same as chhole Kulcha. It is stuffed with green chutney, lemon, spices, coriander leaves, and tomatoes with sharply chopped onions.
- · Ram Laddoo – Ram laddo is another term of moon dal pakode. These can be purchased anywhere from your local market with tangy tamarind and green spicy chutney.
- · Dal Vada – Enjoy this crispy and fluffy snack prepared with chana dal or a fusion of moong dals, along with onions. It can be enjoyed best with green chutney.
- · Pao Bhaji – It is an utterly delicious dish made of different vegetables topped with butter. You can also add a pinch of lemon and onion to make it a tastier one.
- · Aloo Tikki – Tikki can be found everywhere in India from weddings, market or a house party. It is a hot and crispy food that captures the attention of everyone.
About The Author
Created on Mar 21st 2020 01:11. Viewed 346 times.