Mixed Pickle -How to Make Home Made Mixed Vegetable Pickleby Aachi Foods Aachi Masala Product
Mixed Vegetable Pickle
Vegetable pickles are pickles made from a variety of vegetables involved the same pickling process. There are regional modifications in spicing and in the components. Veggie pickle, as the fresh vegetables in this pickle, will be crispy. Only work is cutting all the vegetables perfectly.
If all the fresh vegetables are sliced and kept ready, then it takes only a few minutes to make this pickle.
1. Beetroot -1/2 of a beetroot
2. Bitter gourd -1/2
3. Carrots - 2
4. Cluster beans/kothavarangai - 6
5. Beans - 6
6. Baby onions/Pearl red onion - 10-12
7. Broad beans/ avaraikai - 6
8. Ginger - 2 inches piece
9. Lemon - 1 (cut it into little pieces)
10. Green chili -2 perfectly chopped
1. Mustard - 1/2 tsp
2. Asafoetida 1/2 tsp
1. Take veggies in a vessel. Add salt, turmeric powder, chili powder and white vinegar and keep aside.
2. Heat oil in kadai/pan and add mustard seeds. When mustard splutters, add asafoetida and pour the hot oil over the vegetables. Do not mix it immediately. Let the
vegetables remain soaked in oil for some time. Leave it for 10 minutes, then mix it and bottle it. For
3. It stays good in the refrigerator for 2-3 months if handled properly.
Created on Oct 10th 2017 08:05. Viewed 534 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.