Microsoft Office 365 Cloud-Based Servicesby Server Consultancy Manager
Essentially, its a cloud-based service provider due to which many people prefer it for its online services rather than the office suite it provides. Especially for catering to the needs of businesses and enterprises, office 365 provides many cloud-hosted services.
- First and foremost, it provides collaboration with file storage and sharing in association with OneDrive for Business.
- Next, its associated with Skype for Business such that you can make use of Skype's Instant messaging service, audio and video conferencing online with it.
- Then you can manage your email and manage your schedule with Exchange online.
- Sharepoint Online is also included in it for the purpose of intranet web hosting.
- If you feel the need for social networking via your enterprise, then you can make the use of Yammer.
Apart from all the above, there are many collaborative and productivity enhancement features included in it such as groups, team, planner etc. You can read more about it on Microsoft’s official website for Office 365.
Created on Apr 13th 2020 03:22. Viewed 146 times.