Microblading Techniqueby Pooja Chauhan Freelance Professional
But these methods have not proved to be high efficiency and they are temporary, as the results do not last more than hours and perhaps a few days, so there are other permanent techniques or semi-permanent have appeared to hide the flaws of the eyebrows, such as tattoos eyebrows.
Although some women use the tattoos to repair the flaws of the eyebrows, some do not prefer it. Because they have disadvantages and they are not normal in appearance, so the microblading technology has appeared.
WHAT IS MICROBLENDING TECHNOLOGY?
The technique is designed to show the eyebrows more beautifully and attractively, by filling the blanks, drawing them, intensifying the bristles, curvature them when needed, and changing the eyebrow shape completely with this technique. Where any girl or lady can add a beautiful new touch to her beauty once she changes the appearance of her eyebrows.
The microblading technology is very simple and non-surgical. There is no need to use anesthetic and does not cause bleeding, so it does not need a cosmetic surgeon to perform it. A beauty expert can do it in a beauty center or even a beauty salon. You can do it on two sessions separated in a month.
In this technique a specified microblading pen is used to draw on the eyebrow area, where each hair is put separately, unlike the tattoos of the eyebrows.
What are the flaws that treated by microblading technology?
This technique is used to treat all flaws of eyebrows , such as:
• Birth defects
• Low eyebrow density
• eyebrows loss caused by morbid or non-morbid causes
• Repair flaws caused by tattoos
• This technique can also be used to completely change the shape of eyebrows, for a new and different look
HOW CAN YOU MAKE MICROBLADING?
When you choose a microblending technique to beautify your eyebrows, hide their flaws or redraw them, you should choose an excellent beauty center, specialist or beauty expert known for his precision and skill, although it is a simple operation and does not require a cosmetic doctor, but any minor error can lead to results that you do not want.
Before starting microblading, the beauty expert places some anesthetic on the eyebrow area, because some women feel discomfort during the operation, but microblading does not cause pain in most cases.
The surgery is divided into two main parts. The first step is to draw the outer borders of the eyebrow, which is the most important step, as it takes about an hour. The expert will draw these boundaries very carefully using the manual microblading tool, according to the shape you want for your eyebrows, if you want them short or long, thin or thick.
The second part of the surgery is to draw the hairs of the eyebrow separately, and this step takes time, because of its accuracy and depending on the intensity of hair required for the eyebrow, and you can choose the color you prefer, suitable for the color of your skin or consistent with the original color of your eyebrows.
MICROBLADING TECHNOLOGY FEATURES
This technique has several advantages that make it better than tattoos to repair eyebrow flaws, so it is used to repair defects caused by tattoos eyebrows, and these features are:
• Safety: This technology is completely safe on the skin, as the materials are harmless on the skin and not allergic, and it uses at a simple depth under the skin, which reduces the risks.
• The results: which look quite natural, unlike the tattoos or the drawing with the eyebrow pen, the microblading technology is drawn each hair separately, which gives a natural touch on the eyebrow.
• The speed and continuity of results: The results appear immediately after the completion of the session, and those of the wonderful features of this technique. It can last up to three years, without any changes, where the color of the eyebrows can become slightly lighter over time and naturally.
• Non-surgical and painless and do not require anesthesia.
• Its costs are simple, unlike other techniques used to hide and beautify eyebrows.
Created on May 9th 2018 00:40. Viewed 530 times.