Choosing The Best Professional for Microblading Services in Calgaryby Biotouch Alberta Permanent Makeup Training in Calgary
Microblading is a process wherein pigment is being implanted under the skin with the help of manual handheld tool instead of a machine. It is being used to mimic natural hairs in your brows. It is quite important to do your search for the best technician in order to have a great experience in microblading services. Many of the microblading technicians also upload the before and after pictures on their Instagram or website gallery.
The most amazing thing about microblading is that there is no right or wrong style – it’s all up to personal preference. So, it is the fact the eventually there is no good and bad technician in microblading. However, the one that suits you in the satisfactory manner is the best technician for you. Still, below we are listing few of the key points that can be a matter of concern for making a choice for the best microblading services in Calgary:
● A professional artist will always have multiple photos available to view of his own personal work so that it is easier for you to recognize the quality and consistency of his work.
● Reading many of the online customer reviews can prove to be very much beneficial.
● A reliable and sound artist always tries to adhere to the latest trends and educational standards.
● An experienced artist will have a satisfactory answer to all your questions. A proper consultation is essential for both the client as well as the artist.
● The brow artist should be licensed and trained in microblading from a reputable institution like 3D Brows Academy, Occhi Lash & Brow Studio & Training and PhiBrows.
● The good artist takes a great care of the hygienic factors and makes sure to change their gloves frequently and disinfect surfaces between clients. It is mandatory to exclusively use single blades. They should come in pre-sterilized, sealed packages.
● Brow artists should practice on latex skin and mannequins before practicing on family, friends or clients.
● Genuine and reliable artists also carry insurance.
● It is quite essential to look for healed results on the brow artist's website / Facebook / Instagram page. It is the fact that most microblading looks great when newly done. However, healed results are always a better indicator of skill. Look at the colors.
On top of everything, the experience is the most important factor to be considered. Any of the artists can be certified from even the reputed institution, however, it takes a lot of time to get good at the art, as well as the experience of working with the pigments on different skin types.
Created on Jan 22nd 2018 01:31. Viewed 537 times.