MG2922 Wireless Setup Guide for Canon Pixma Printer?by Alex Smith Printer Support Services
In order to print anything from your printer, it must be connected to a proper Wi-Fi network. Most of the Canon printers are wireless, where you can establish a wireless connection between your printer and devices by connecting both the devices to the same Wi-Fi network. Here, we will have a look at different ways on Canon Pixma MG2922 wireless setup. You can establish a wireless setup through WPS connection which stands for Wi-Fi protected setup. Press the setup button on the printer. Go to device settings and click ok. Select the wireless LAN setup. You will be able to see a message on your printer screen asking to press the WPS button. Now, press and hold the WPS button and release it after 10 seconds. Lastly, press ok to complete the setup.
Now, let’s see how to connect your printer to the computer.
Steps to connect Canon printer:
· First, you need to connect the printer to the Wi-Fi network and setup.
· Visit the official website of Canon and download the printer driver.
· Save the file in your computer.
· Press Windows key and R and run the command.
· The installation process would now take place.
· Open the folder with the name, ‘devices and printers’.
· You will see the option of ‘add printer’ button here.
· Click ok and follow the on screen instructions.
· Click on ok when the process is completed.
The process of setting up the Canon printer remains the same with a slight difference depending on the Windows version you are currently using. Let’s have a look at the steps for Canon Pixma MG2922 setup Windows 10. Follow the process mentioned below.
Steps to connect your device to Canon printer:
· Turn on your printer by pressing the power button on the printer.
· Then click on the settings button and use the up and down arrow button to navigate to settings.
· Go to device settings and click ok.
· As you press the arrow button looking for options, press ok when you see LAN settings.
· Then click ok on wireless LAN settings.
· The printer will look for the available Wi-Fi connections nearby.
· You will see the name of your network in the list of devices, click ok.
· Then, enter the password for your Wi-Fi.
· Press ok and you will see the word, connected on screen.
If your installing your printer for the first time. Connect the power cord and the plug to the socket. Install the ink cartridges and then switch on the printer. The printer comes with a screen. Now, you can search for connecting the printer through a wireless network.
After completing the whole process of setting up the printer to the Wi-Fi and connecting it to the device like computer or laptop through which you have to make prints, make sure you print a test page to ensure all the connections are stable and printer is printing correctly. Ensure the ink cartridges are installed properly.
Created on Jul 22nd 2022 07:12. Viewed 64 times.