MG2522 Wireless Setup Guide for Canon Pixma?by Alex Smith Printer Support Services
Canon Pixma is a great model of printer for your personal use and professional purposes. It enables you to scan, copy, fax and print documents and images. The printer is compatible with both Windows and iOS devices. Canon printers are one of the best printers available in the market. They produce good quality print with high speed printing. It is one of the top selling printers in the market because of it’s innovative design and good quality prints. You can connect multiple devices to your printer and print anything from anywhere. Here, we will see Canon Pixma MG2522 wireless setup on Wi-Fi. There are multiple ways to connect your Canon printer to Wi-Fi. Let’s have a look at the steps for the same.
Steps to connect Canon printer through wireless setup wizard:
· Go to settings and then press, “Network settings”.
· Select ‘Wireless setup Wizard’ after this the printer will start finding networks.
· Chose your Wi-Fi network name and enter your password.
· Your printer is now connected to Wi-Fi.
Steps to connect printer through WPS method:
· On the modem, press the WPS button for a few seconds.
· Your printer will automatically find the network and get connected to it.
· If the network is password protected. Press the WPS button till the light is stable and enter your password.
After you have connected the printer to Wi-Fi. It is important to establish a connection between printer and device to print anything. Let’s see the steps for Canon Pixma MG2522 setup Windows 10. Follow the steps mentioned below.
Steps to connect Canon printer to computer:
· Turn on your computer
· There must be a Wi-Fi button on your printer. Press and hold it for few seconds.
· Once you see the amber lights flashing, press the WPS button on your router.
· Wait until the light is steady. This would confirm the successful connection to the Wi-Fi network.
· There must be a CD in the package when you purchased the printer. Load the CD in to your computer.
· There might be chance that you did not receive the CD or misplaced it. In that case, download the printer driver directly from official Canon website.
· Set the connection method to Access point connection, click next.
· There is a guided process on screen, follow the instructions carefully until the Installation process is complete.
· Start aligning the print head and then click on Next.
Now your printer is connected to the computer with Windows 10. It is important to note that for printing any document both the printer and the device through which you are printing should be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Wireless printing is a very convenient way of printing anything without the hassle of connecting wires everywhere. It makes your work space a lot more organized and clean. Canon printers are compact printers which can easily fit into any setup. You can also navigate to settings to connect a printer. Turn the printer on and quit running all applications. Tap set up on the printer. Now, select wireless LAN set up and clicks OK. Go to other setup and click OK. At last, you have to select the cable less setup. Press OK and the set up are complete. Your printer is now ready to use.
Created on Jun 22nd 2022 07:28. Viewed 77 times.