Methods to Reactivate Gmail accountby Michel Clark Blogger
Information to Reactivate Gmail account with easy steps
Have you lost access to your Gmail account yet again and have forgotten how to get it back? Then you shall not panic as we will be present every time you need help and for any kind of assistance. So, if you have landed here to get your answers on how to reactivate Gmail account hassle-free then we have you covered. Refer to the information mentioned further in this article to make your recovery easy.
List of Ways to Get Back a Gmail Account
The officials at Google understand that users are naive and tend
to forget their password. Hence they have introduced different ways to get back
the account which can be stated further.
- Getting a Gmail account back with text.
- Recovering the account using alternate email.
- Also by answering the security question that was selected at the time of creating the account.
A user may use any step that he finds convenient to reactivate Gmail account without wasting any minute. But, in case you do not know how to make use of these above steps then you can follow the steps below.
Getting Gmail Account Back in Simple Steps!
- A user is required to open any preferred web browser first and then head over to Gmail.com from its search bar at the top.
- When the sign-in page gets displayed in front of him, he needs to enter the username that he wants to get back and then tap the “Forgot Password” option from the bottom of the password box.
- Doing so, he will be led to the Gmail account recovery page where he will be asked to select any one recovery option that was stated above.
- If you choose recovery with the help of text then you will be sent a verification code on the linked phone number with the account.
- Check the same and enter the code on the recovery page of Gmail and proceed further.
- However, if you choose to recover the account with an alternate email, then you will be sent a password reset link to your alternate email account.
- Check the same and enter the code received from the email on the Gmail recovery page. And tap “Next”.
- Gmail will be verifying the code and then allow you to create a new password, make sure that this time you create a password that is easy to memorize.
So, with the help of the above steps, you can reactivate Gmail account without hesitation. In case, you happen to face any issues then you shall not panic. You are always welcomed to contact the customer support of Gmail that is 24/7 active on the various platforms. The experts at this customer service will be delightfully helping passengers in case of any issue.
Created on Jun 9th 2020 01:08. Viewed 367 times.