METAL ROOF MYTHS BUSTED BY METAL ROOFING CONTRACTORS IN SYDNEYby Adam Taylore Metal Roofing Sydney
When suggested to opt for metal roofs, most people have this question in their minds, why opt for metal roof and metal roofing contractors. The answer to this is very simple and it says that you can opt for metal roof because it comes with numerous benefits for commercial facilities.
Yes, those who are aware of these benefits find no issue in getting the metal roof not just for commercial facility, but for their homes too. But there are still numerous myths regarding this version and this post has been written with the motive of finding the facts regarding these myths.
So, the first thing that we are going to discuss here is regarding the style and a myth is that metal roofs come in very limited styles.
Myth 1: Metal Roofs Only Come In One Style:
- According to highly reputed metal roofing contractors in Sydney, this is one of the biggest myths prevailing about these metal roofs.
- Actually, this is all true, but a truth that was true around two decades back.
- The current fact of the matter is that at metal roofing contractors, you will be able to choose from a unlimited number of styles, profiles, designs, finishes and colours.
- This means that no matter what kind of look or style you have in your mind, you can achieve is very easy with the help of metal roofing solutions offered by metal roofing contractors.
- Metal roofing is now available in shingle styles in high-, medium- or low-profile to resemble cedar shakes, wood shingles, slate roofing or traditional composition roofing.
Myth 2: Metal Roofs Are Noisy:
- This is another myth prevailing in the markets for a long time now, but as said, it is nothing more than a myth.
- The fact is that as compared to others, this type of roofing is not at all noisy and in fact, at present, they are no more noisy than modern-day asphalt roofing.
- The comparison is very simple to make that if you hear the rain now with your asphalt roof, you’ll hear the rain with your metal roof.
Myth 3: Metal Roofs Are Expensive:
- According to the experts, one more myth is that metal roof is the most expensive type of roofing solution present in the markets, but the fact is totally different.
- The fact is that when you factor in energy savings, low maintenance and permanence, metal roofs are actually less expensive than asphalt over the life of your home.
Myth 4: Metal roofs are shiny and metallic:
- According to reputed metal roofing contractors Sydney, the metal roof finishes and styles of today are a far cry from the shiny corrugated metal of your grandparents’ day.
- This means that it us available in matte finish too and you will be able to choose it and ensure that there are no metallic appearance and shiny finish.
- However, still, there are some people who love this shiny finish and for them, there are options like metallic copper that is present in a variety of finishes.
- This means that metal roofing contractors Sydney can be the perfect teams for those looking to achieve the preferred look with metal roofing.
Created on Feb 5th 2020 04:52. Viewed 199 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.