Men’s Shirt Style Guide — How to Select a Shirtby Callino London Luxury Menswear Fashion Brand
In men’s sartorial arsenal, a perfectly fitted shirt is the most crucial weapon. A crisp and clean shirt that is well-fitted makes you feel like a boss. You need to pay heed to every detail to choose a well-fitted — from collar to hem. Nevertheless, The perfect is not difficult. You can find both budget-friendly and exclusive pieces online. So, here is the ultimate men’s shirt style guide that discusses everything you should know for finding perfect Branded Shirts for Men Online.
Different collar styles of men’s shirts include spread, button-down, forward-point, and cutaway. Semi-spread collar style works with both casual and formal attire. This collar is versatile and looks perfect with all types of ties and suits. A perfectly fitted collar leaves space for a finger to fit comfortably between the collar and your neck.
2. Style and Fit
Some men neglect the fit and only choose shirts in S, M, L, or XL sizes. Overlooking the fit yields a too tight or a too loose fit. Regardless of your body shape, you should wear that fits your body perfectly. 3 basic fits include slim, tapered, and regular. Falling straight with extra pleats at the back, the regular fit gives extra comfort. The slim fit molds with the body contours. And the tapered fit is more attractive and modern.
Shirt fabrics come with many weaves. Select the fabric based on the occasion and style.
· Cotton — Cotton fabric shows different properties like moisture-absorbance, durability, iron-friendliness, and smoothness. This is why most people go for Cotton Shirts for Men Online India. Being breathable and soft, cotton fabrics are the perfect option for sunny and winter days.
· Linen — It’s a great alternative for cotton during summer. However, it is not that crisp like cotton and can crease easily.
· Textured Weaves — Textured weaves like houndstooth, denim, gabardine, herringbone, and twill are generally heavier than the ordinary weave fabrics, making them ideal fabric in winter months.
· Silk — Although silk has a striking luster and light drape, it’s an unsuitable shirt fabric preference due to the poor durability and high maintenance expense.
· Polyester Blend — Poly-blends have made a notable effect on men’s Workwear category, provided their preferable properties like stain and wrinkle-free, throwaway cost, and easy maintenance. Although these are not breathable, they are budget-friendly.
You can’t underestimate the value of well-designed, quality cuffs. Select from one of these versions:
· French or Double Cuffs
· Classic Single Cuff
· Barrel Cuffs
· Button Cuffs
Play with the Patterns
If you have recognized the fundamentals of a shirt, it’s time to play with the patterns! Cut-and-sew and printed cotton shirts are still leading. You need to make your wardrobe versatile by maintaining a balance between trendy and classic essentials. Solid are versatile and have a distinct appeal. You can wear stripes also at the office. Plaids work well for both casual and formal events. Follow all these tips if you are seeking branded shirts for men!
Created on Apr 27th 2021 07:35. Viewed 225 times.