MCI Recognised Medical Colleges Abroad: Countries for Indian Students to Study MBBSby MBBS Admission Abroad Get Your Needy Medical University for MBBS
Every year millions of students appear in the NEET Exam to get admission in top medical colleges in India. The only focus of those students is to get MBBS Admission at low cost and secure their career, but only a few of them manage to get admission according to their choice. In that case, MCI Recognised Medical colleges abroad are the great options for those Medical aspirants.
There are many countries in the world, who offer MBBS courses at an affordable fee structure. Students can get admission in the MCI approved Medical Colleges or universities of these countries. The best part of study MBBS abroad is students can get enrollment in with less admission requirements and without any entrance exams.
Popular countries for Indian Students to study MBBS
Advantages to study in MCI Recognised Medical Colleges Abroad
1. Worldwide approval- the MBBS degree offered by the MCI approved medical college in abroad are globally acceptable. Students can work across the world after completing the MBBS Degree.
2. Affordable Fee- countries like Ukraine, Russia, China, Kyrgyzstan and etc offers MBBS course at an affordable and budget friendly fee. Indian Students can complete their MBBS studies in just 20 to 30 lakh including hostel and mess fees.
3. World class infrastructure- Medical universities have standard infrastructure the includes almost every facility and amenity for Student’s knowledge enhancement. Better and secured hostel accommodation arrangements, equipped with a standard laboratory, and more opportunity to learn & research.
4. No entrance test- there is no need to appear in any entrance test for getting MBBS admission in any MCI recognised Medical colleges abroad. Only admission eligibility criteria are compulsory to get enrollment.
Admission Eligibility Criteria for MBBS Abroad
MBBS admission eligibility criteria mentioned below are mandatory to be completed before applying to study MBBS abroad. In case any candidate not completed any of the following he/she will be disqualified for admission in MCI recognized Medical colleges abroad.
1. Candidate should be at least 17+ years at the time of admission or at the end of the year.
2. Minimum 50% marks is required in 12th board exam from a recognizable education board. Physics, Chemistry and Biology should be as main subjects along with English.
3. For Indian Students, NEET exam is mandatory to be qualified for MBBS admission abroad. It was made compulsory by the Medical Council of India (Now, National Medical Commission).
Created on Jan 7th 2021 03:43. Viewed 334 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.