Memory foam wasn’t used in a mattress until 1992 when a more affordable production solution was available. After all, if this material can keep astronauts comfortable on a space mission, it should be able to provide advanced comfort for sleepers right here on planet Earth. The ability of memory foam to conform to the body’s shape helps alleviate pressure on the joints and lower back. It can also support proper spinal alignment to assist with back pain relief, along with a host of other benefits:
- Memory foam mattresses help improve circulation by redistributing body weight to provide even support for the entire body.
- These mattresses are made with a super-dense material that discourages dust mite habitation and allergen buildup. They are often labeled as hypo-allergenic for these reasons.
- Memory foam, as the name implies, returns to its original form once you get out of bed, retaining its shape and structure to provide years of support for a comfortable sleep.
- You no longer have to find the right firmness based on your sleeping position because an orthopedic memory foam mattress can contour to any position or body shape. There are different firmness options available, but that is now mostly a matter of personal comfort.
- Memory foam absorbs motion, making it great for sharing a bed without the constant interruptions of the other person moving or getting up.
- An orthopedic memory foam mattress is easy to care for. These mattresses might occasionally need to rotate a couple of times a year at most. You don’t have to worry about monthly flipping, spring maintenance,
andrepairs, or other hassles.
At Website.com, we take pride in offering memory foam sleeping solutions that cater to all kinds of sleepers and sleep needs. We understand the value of a quality memory foam mattress with the proper orthopedic support and have created a solution that offers something for just about everyone.
Created on Jun 18th 2020 05:19. Viewed 162 times.