Mango Pickle Making Made Easier | Buy Mango Avakkai Pickle Onlineby Aachi Foods Aachi Masala Product
Mango pickle is one of the most commonly made condiment in Indian Homes. Avakkai is a well-liked Pickle variety from Andhra Cooking. A Cuisine well known for its hot & spicy foods. It's very hot, spicy, attractive and an overall hand licking one.
This homemade avakkai pickle not only is more enjoyable than the purchased ones but is also way much healthier than them as it has no additives and cost-effective too.
1. 3 - 4 cups raw green Mangoes medium size
2. 1 cup Mustard seeds powder
3. 1 cup red chili powder
4. 1 cup Salt
5. 1 1/4 cups Gingelly oil
6. 2 tablespoons Methi seeds
7. Few cloves Garlic (optional)
8. 1 tablespoon Turmeric powder
METHODS TO MAKE AVAKKAI MANGO PICKLE:-
1. Clean the mango perfectly with a pure cotton fabric. Use a very distinctive blade and cut into chew scaled items maintaining the difficulty spend of the seeds unchanged. There will be a skinny part connected to the difficulty spend. Using a clear blade Clean and remove off.
2. Dry mustard seeds and fenugreek seeds for 3-4 time to get them too little sharp. Dry cook them for few a few moments.
3. Powdered them.
4. In a big dish, add salt, mustard - fenugreek powder, garlic cloves.
5. Mix everything well. Our pickle masala is prepared to use
6. To that add chopped mangoes. Mix perfectly.
7. Take a big pickle bins. Add little masala covered mango into the jar. Add some oil. Again add some more items and part with oil. Finally, remaining mix and oil into the jar. Cover the lid and keep it aside for 2-3 times.
8. After 2-3 times, examine if oil is sailing on the jar. Mix it perfectly with a clear scoop and flavor. It should be little high salt at this level as mangoes are yet to take in. So if needed add 1-2 Tsp of salt. Let it sit in a clear dry position.
9. After 7 days, you can begin using the delicious Avakai pickle. Store this in a clear dry position and use a fresh dry scoop. After per 30 days you can exchange it a jar and keep in the fridge for later use.
Created on Oct 6th 2017 04:33. Viewed 748 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.