Male Organ Health and Vitamin C: The Male Benefits of this High-Impact Nutrientby John Dugan Owner
It’s easy to neglect male organ health. Between work, family and friends, there often just isn’t enough time in the day to take special care in making sure the manhood is exceptionally well looked after. But there’s so much more a man can do besides his daily shower to keep his manhood in excellent condition.
Incorporating demonstrated successful vitamins and minerals into the diet and personal care products can be a powerful way to increase overall health, as well as male organ health. One such vitamin is vitamin C, a supplement that’s known for its incredible benefits to the skin and circulatory systems.
What is Vitamin C?
Vitamin C is actually just another term for ascorbic acid. Mostly found in citrus fruits and green vegetables, it’s absolutely essential in maintaining healthy connective tissue and in some instances, is thought to also behave as an antioxidant. Foods with the most vitamin C includes guava, black currant, red pepper, kiwi, green peppers, oranges, strawberries and papayas. People who don’t have enough fruits and vegetables are at risk of a vitamin C deficiency, which can lead to scurvy.
Many people associate vitamin C with a strengthened immune system. Even though vitamin C has long been touted as a successful defense plan for the common cold, there’s actually very little evidence that it works in this way. A 2007 study found that those who took vitamin C supplements at the onset of a cold did not fend off the sickness nor make it shorter. Those who took vitamin C daily experienced a very slightly shorter cold duration.
So what are the most important facts about vitamin C? Here’s what you need to know:
- It’s difficult get enough by consumption alone: Medical professionals recommend that men and women seek to consume 90 milligrams of vitamin C a day, but the average person is only able to consume 75 to 90. For many people, especially those with demanding professional scheduled, eating sufficient fruits and vegetables every day consistently can be a challenge and expensive.
- It’s a natural stress reliever: A recent study concluded that vitamin C was helpful to individuals whose immune systems were weakened because of stress. Maintaining healthy levels of it in the body can help make sure that a difficult week at work won’t end with a cold.
- It can help with manhood appearance: Vitamin C is known as a powerful and successful tool to reduce the appearance of aging on the skin. Because it works as an antioxidant, vitamin C attacks free radicals, which are known to cause wrinkles.
- It can help with reproductive health: Vitamin C is also known to assist with circulation. Healthy blood flow and circulation are critical in achieving a tumescence, as the manhood requires an exceptional amount of blood in order to become firm.
- It’s not stored in the body: Because vitamin C is water-soluble, excess amount of it in the body aren’t stored. That means it’s nearly impossible to “overdose” on vitamin C. However, doctors recommend a maximum of 2,000 milligram a day in order to avoid an upset stomach and diarrhea.
Given all of vitamin C’s benefits, all men should be sure to incorporate this acid in their regular routines. An excellent way to be sure that the manhood is getting sufficient vitamin C is by making sure its an ingredient in your male organ health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). By applying vitamin C directly on the manhood skin, as opposed to ingesting it, many of the manhood benefits can be achieved more quickly.Visit www.man1health.com for more information about common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of manhood sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Created on Jun 29th 2018 10:02. Viewed 681 times.