Make your journey more convenient with JetBlue | Download JetBlue Mobile Appby Semmi Wilson Love to Eat And Travel
JetBlue has introduced a mobile app and through this travelers can book their flight ticket, can check the flight status, can receive alerts through push notification and much more activities they can do from the mobile app. It supports Android and iPhone also and the app is available in Google Play Store and Apple Store. So, if you are looking for the same, then go through the process listed below.
How to download and Install JetBlue mobile app?
For Android Users
· Open Google Play Store on your device.
· Tap on ‘search bar’ and enter ‘JetBlue’.
· Thereafter, you will get the JetBlue app, tap on it and further tap on ‘Install’ button.
· The downloading process will take sometimes and once it is completed, the installation will start automatically.
· After the completion of the above step, you will get an icon of JetBlue on your Home screen.
For iPhone Users
· Open App Store on your iPhone.
· Tap on Apps and further tap on ‘Search’ button located at the bottom of the page and enter ‘JetBlue’.
· Select JetBlue app and tap on ‘Get’ and further tap on ‘Install’.
That’s it; you got the JetBlue app on your device. Now enjoy the features of the same in an efficient manner. However, if you are unable to book the flight ticket through Mobile App, then dial immediately on JetBlue Airways Reservation Number for the assistance. You can find the number from the ‘Contact Us’ section of JetBlue Airways. The number is listed as per the region. Select the one, note down the number and dial on the same to get the instant support from Airlines team
Created on Mar 28th 2018 02:44. Viewed 280 times.