Make your credit journey smarter with Amex credit cardsby Mohit Saxena Apply and Get Instant Personal Loan Approval
If you are looking to earn rewards or save more with discounts and deals, you will never fall short of credit card options from Amex. You can apply for the card as per your eligibility to make the best use of it. Here, we have listed some of the best Amex credit cards.
1. American Express SmartEarn™ Credit Card
If you want to save your money on the rising fuel costs, then this is one of the best credit cards to go for.
Charges of the card -
Joining fee: Rs. 495 + taxes
Annual fee: Rs. 495 + taxes
• Rs. 500 cashback as a welcome gift on eligible spends of Rs. 10,000 in the first 90 days of card membership.
• Earn 10X Membership Rewards® Points on all your spending on Flipkart and Uber.
• Earn 5X Membership Rewards Points on Amazon, Myntra/Jabong, Grofers, Swiggy, Big Bazaar, More, PVR, Reliance Fresh, Dmart, BookMyShow and more.
• Earn 1 Membership Rewards Point for every Rs. 50 spent except for spends on Fuel, Insurance, Utilities, and Cash Transactions.
• Get a renewal fee waiver on eligible spends of Rs. 40,000 and above in the previous year of card membership.
• Convert purchases into EMI at the point of sale with an interest rate as low as 12% p.a. and zero foreclosure charges.
2. The American Express Membership Rewards® Credit Card
This credit card from American Express is ideal for those individuals who want their every spends to be rewarded with redeemable points. It is one of the best credit cards in India that makes spending rewarding for its users.
Charges of the card-
Joining fee: Rs. 1,000 + taxes
Annual fee: Rs. 4,500 + taxes
• Get 4,000 bonus Membership Reward Points as a welcome gift.
• Earn 1,000 bonus Membership Reward Points on making four transactions of Rs. 1,000 and above every month.
• On paying annual membership fee during the second year, earn 5,000 bonus Membership Reward Points.
• Earn 1 Membership Rewards points for every Rs. 50 spent on the card across all categories except fuel, utilities, insurance, and cash advance.
• Redeem your rewards from the 18 Karat and 24 Karat Gold Collection program by American Express.
• Avail up to 20% discount at select restaurants in India.
3. The American Express® Platinum Travel Credit Card
This credit card is best suited for those individuals who want to save huge on travel and access free airport lounges across India.
Charges of the card-
Joining fee: Rs. 3,500 + taxes
Annual fee: Rs. 5,000 + taxes
• 5,000 Milestone Bonus Membership Rewards Points as a welcome gift which are redeemable for Travel Vouchers worth Rs. 3,500. Welcome Gift is available only in the 1st year on payment of the annual fee and on spending INR 5,000 within 60 days of card membership.
• Earn 1 Membership Rewards Point for every 2 Rs. 50 spent except for spend at Fuel, Insurance, Utilities, Cash Transactions, and EMI conversion at Point of Sale.
• Spend Rs. 1.90 Lacs in a year and get Travel Vouchers worth Rs. 6,360.
• Spend Rs. 4 Lacs in a year and additionally get Travel Vouchers worth Rs. 9,4404. Additionally, Get a Taj Experiences E-Gift Card worth Rs. 10,000 from the Taj, SeleQtions, and Vivanta Hotels.
• Enjoy 4 complimentary visits per year (limited to one complimentary visit per quarter) to airport lounges across India.
• Fuel Convenience Fee Waiver - 0% Convenience fee on fuelling up at HPCL.
• Enjoy exciting discounts of up to 20% every time you dine at select restaurants
• Enjoy complimentary membership to Priority Pass, with the US$99 annual membership fee waived off exclusively for you
4. The American Express® Platinum ReserveSM Credit Card
This credit card is best suited for those individuals who want to save huge on travel.
Charges of the card-
Joining fee: Rs. 5,000 + taxes
Annual fee: Rs. 10,000 + taxes
• Welcome Gift of 11,000 Bonus Membership Rewards Points, available only in the 1st year on payment of the annual fee and on spending INR 30,000 within 90 days of card membership.
• Enjoy privileges at Taj Hotels Palaces Resorts Safaris, Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
• Complimentary access to American Express lounges and other domestic lounges across India. Also, enjoy complimentary membership to Priority Pass, with the US$99 annual membership fee waived off.
• Complimentary access to leading golf courses in India.
How to get the best offers on credit cards from Amex?
If you are willing to apply for Amex credit cards, first you need to check your eligibility. According to your eligibility, you will be able to know for which offers you are eligible. Also, make sure that you cross-check and compare different Amex credit card offers online before choosing any credit card.
Amex Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
Following is the basic eligibility needed to get a credit card from Amex-
• Age - The minimum age required to be eligible for an Amex credit card is 18 years and above.
• Nature of employment - Self-employed and salaried professionals can apply.
• Nationality - You need to be a citizen of India.
• Income - You must have a regular source of income to be eligible for a credit card from Amex.
• Credit Score - The applicant should also have a good credit score and stable credit history to be eligible for an Amex credit card. Any score above 700 would be good to procure a credit card.
This handy guide will prove beneficial to you while applying for Amex credit cards in a hassle-free way.
Created on Aug 12th 2020 05:21. Viewed 634 times.