Maintaining Good Oral Healthby Jessica Roggers Home Healthcare products
Dental work, orthodontic braces, certain medical conditions, and other factors can make maintaining good dental care challenging.
Did You Know?
• Bacterial build-up in and around dental implants can lead to peril-implant disease and infection
• Bleeding gums are a sign of gingivitis, an early stage of gum disease
• Dental braces can create oral health problems such as gingivitis and decalcification (white marks) on the teeth
• Pregnancy gingivitis is caused by an increased level of progesterone due to pregnancy
• People with diabetes, especially those with poor blood glucose control, are at a higher risk for gum disease
• Bacteria that cause gum disease can produce a volatile sulfur compound, the agent often responsible for bad breath
• Smoking is a major risk factor for developing gum disease
Health Benefits of Water Flossing
Gurin Water Flosser are clinically proven through published independent and university studies to improve your gum health, remove plaque and bacteria, and reach areas that you can't get to with a toothbrush or string floss.
We've also designed and tested special water flosser tips to address specific dental needs:
• The Orthodontic Tip for cleaning around braces and orthodontics
• The Plaque Seeker® Tip for gentle cleaning around dental implants and dental work such as crowns, bridges, and veneers
• The Pik Pocket™ Tip for treating periodontal pockets
Created on Mar 27th 2019 01:52. Viewed 222 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.