Magento 2 Cancel Order Extension | Customers Cancel Orders Frontendby Marry Nguyen Freelancer Only $59, you can get the best solution to cancel orders. Magento 2 Cancel Order Extension allows customers to cancel orders easily with the ''Cancel Order'' button on ''My Orders'' & ''Recent Orders''. They also can leave a comment for store owners to clarify order-cancellation reasons on the popup. After customers cancel orders from the frontend, the module will automatically send notification emails to the store admin.
Let's check our prominent features:
- Allow customers to cancel Pending orders from the frontend
- Allow customers to enter comments
- Send Notification Emails to admins automatically after customers canceled orders
- Change order status and auto restock products
- - Manage all comments of customers
- Enable to set email sender, email receiver and email template in the backend
- View all the canceled orders
- Enable to configure the settings
Check more details at: https://landofcoder.com/magento-2-cancel-order.html/
Created on Mar 25th 2020 05:38. Viewed 127 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.