Low Cost Breast Augmentation Surgery in Indiaby Larry Oshiola Medical Consultant
Breast augmentation, also known as augmentation mammoplasty, is a cosmetic surgery procedure to increase breast size and enhance breast shape. Need for breast augmentation is often felt by women after their childbirth because, during pregnancy and breast-feeding, the breasts are greatly affected by hormonal changes.
Hormonal changes deflate the breasts that may result in breast tissue loss which make breast saggy. Breast augmentation surgery help enhance women’s natural body proportions and create a more symmetrical and aesthetically appealing breast profile.
Not that Breast augmentation is required after attaining motherhood. Even young women, above 18 years of age, desiring to have bigger and fuller breast can opt for breast augmentation and/or breast lift surgical procedure to have a much proportionate body and look better.
Breast augmentation might help:
- Enhance breast appearance if breasts are too small or one breast is smaller than the other
- Adjust for the reduction in the size of your breasts after pregnancy
- Reconstruct a breast after having breast surgery for cancer or other conditions
- Increase fullness and projection of breasts
- Improve and maintain the balance between breast and hip contours
Breast augmentation surgery is also employed for breast reconstruction after mastectomy i.e. surgical removal of a breast, injury or other conditions affecting the breast. Apart from improving size and projection, breast augmentation enhances your self-image and gives a great boost to your self-confidence and raises your self-esteem.
Breast augmentation procedure is done by placing implants behind the breast tissue or under the chest muscle. Breast implants implant is sac-like structure, synthesized from FDA approved medical grade silicone rubber i.e. silicone elastomer.
These implants come in many sizes and shapes such as round, oval or contoured for the more directed projection of breasts. Usually, implant sac is filled with either sterile salt water (saline) or a material called silicone gel.
Different types of implants commonly used for breast augmentation are:
- Silicone Gel-Filled Implants - contain silicone gel, polymerized to a consistency similar to that of breast tissue
- Saline-Filled Implants - filled with a sterile saline solution, like saltwater
- Textured implants - develop scar tissue to stick to the implant to prevent their movement inside of the breast and become repositioned.
In addition, Alternative composite implants filled with polypropylene string, soy oil or some other materials are also used.
Apart from these implants, plastic and cosmetic surgeons also employ Breast Fat Implant procedure i.e. Breast Fat Grafting for breast augmentation. The surgeon harvests excess fat through liposuction from abdomen, thighs, hips and back etc. In this minimally invasive technique, extracted fat cells are injected in the breast area using the special syringe.
To insert the breast implant, the surgeon makes a single incision in one of the following places:
- In the crease under the breast (Infra-mammary)
- Underarm (Axillary)
- Around nipple (Peri-areolar)
- Just above the belly button (Trans-umbilical)
Cost of Breast Augmentation in India
Cost of breast augmentation in India depends upon:
- Doctor’s status, expertise and reputation
- Hospital has chosen
- Type of procedure and implant used for breast augmentation
- Any other treatment along with breast augmentation
- Condition of patient
- Medical or diagnostic facilities availed
- Room and other services like food, communication and transport
Despite the world’s best hospital and surgical facilities, the cost for breast augmentation in India is much less than in any other medically advanced and developed nation.
If you are searching for breast augmentation surgery in India at a low cost. We provide the breast augmentation surgery in top hospitals of India. Fill Free Consultation From Click Here
Best Hospital in India
The hospitals among the best ones for breast augmentation in India are:
- Artemis Hospital
- Fortis Hospitals
- BLK Super Specialty Hospital
- Max Hospitals
- Global Hospitals group
- Columbia Hospital
- Apollo Hospitals
- Jaslok Hospital
- Jupiter Hospital
- Kokilaben Hospital
Our hospitals have:
- Most qualified and experienced surgeons
- Friendly and professionally qualified medical and nursing staff
- Postoperative care unit
Best Surgeons in India
Among efficient and qualified plastic and cosmetic surgeons for breast augmentation in India, leading ones are:
- Dr Debraj Shome
- Dr Milind Wagh
- Dr Ajaya Kashyap
- Dr Rashmi Taneja
- Dr Sandip Jain
- Dr Vipul Nanda
- Dr Lokesh Kumar
- Dr Mohan Thomas
- Dr Milan Doshi
About Cosmetic and Obesity Surgery Services
Cosmetic and Obesity Surgery Hospital India is an organized network of plastic and cosmetic surgeons in co-ordination with leading hospitals across India.
Our associated hospitals are immaculately equipped with world-class and ultra-modern diagnostic, medical and surgical infrastructure.
Cosmetic and Obesity Surgery Hospital India is known internationally for its unblemished and stress-free surgical facilities at the most affordable cost.
Created on Aug 20th 2019 07:20. Viewed 461 times.