List of Canada visa eligibility requirement now clarified!by Visa Consultant Immigration Expert
If there is any place in the world that has its immigration policies relaxed, and gives you complete freedom to work and reside along with your family, than Canada should not escape your radar of destinations when it comes to making an informed choice for migration. But to be able to move here successfully, fulfilling your Canada visa eligibility requirement for permanent residency is a must. One of the best and the most popular way to gain your entry in to the Canadian waters is to understand the Express entry system, which helps you gain an invitation from the immigration department of Canada for permanent residence in any of the Canadian provinces. Here are a list of eligibility requirements that are a must if you want to apply for Canada immigration and be successful at it.
· Submit an Expression of Interest to the Express Entry pool. These profiles will then be ranked Comprehensive Ranking System, out of which the high rankers will be sent out invitation to apply for permanent residence.
· You as an applicant must hold continuous full-time paid work experience for a minimum of one year in part-time continuous employment within the previous 10 years in one of 347 list of updated eligible occupations that come under the purview of applicable National Occupational Classification system.
· This experience of work should be classified within Skill Type 0 (Managerial Occupations), Skill Level A (Professional Occupations), or Skill Level B (Technical Occupations and Skilled Trades) that are within the meaning of National Occupational Classification system.
· Score a minimum of 67 Canada immigration points or above on the skilled worker point grid. This is based on six selection factors of age, work experience, educational qualification, proficiency in English or French as well as arranged employment as well as a genuine intention to settle in any of the Canadian provinces.
· Language testing from recognized third party as well as the ability to display intermediate level language skills in English or French which corresponds with the Canadian Language Benchmark of 7.
· Have the required settlement funding
· Should have character certification as well as clearance of any previous police record.
For more such information on Canada visa eligibility requirement, you can get in touch with our certified immigration consultant.
Created on Oct 7th 2020 03:00. Viewed 228 times.