Learn How to Rectify QuickBooks Install Error Code 1935?by Steve M. QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor
Every time a new or unacquainted user starts using QuickBooks, it is likely that he/she will encounter an error. These errors are displayed with a specific code, one such code is QuickBooks error code 1935. This error basically indicates the requirement of .NET framework, as it is one of the most essential Microsoft components that are required by QuickBooks application. Similar to other software, QuickBooks is most likely to experience messages that displays different error codes every time.
Might be you may see the following error message on your desktop screen:
Error 1935: An error occurred during the installation of assembly.
However, every time an error is seen, a sound and efficient solution is derived by the software experts. Similarly, the QuickBooks error code 1935 also have effective solutions. Keep reading to unleash these solutions. Reach out to us for any questions and inquiries using our helpline.
What instigates QuickBooks error 1935?
One can land into such an error due to the following reasons:
- In case of damaged windows registry.
- Or if the .net framework is damaged.
- Another reason can be damaged windows system files.
- Or the antivirus application blocking the QuickBooks installation.
- The user might also face any such issue in case of corrupted system entries.
Methods to rectify the QuickBooks error code 1935
The user can try fixing the QuickBooks error 1935 by performing the below methods:
Method 1: Repairing Microsoft .Net framework
- Under this method, the user is supposed to open the control panel and click on uninstall option.
- Click on turn windows features on or off.
- Ensure that .NET framework 4 is enabled. Also, close the windows feature window and then reboot the system.
- Further, repair the .Net framework by unchecking the box and rebooting the system.
- The last step is to check .net framework 3.5 SP1 is enabled and also click on the box to do enable it if it is not. Further reboot the system and repair the .NET framework and reboot the system again.
Method 2: Reinstalling latest .net framework
- Herein, the user should restart the system in which he/she had faced QuickBooks install error 1935 and redo the installation.
- Further, ensure that you stop the antivirus program during installation.
- The next step is to install QuickBooks and .net framework.
- Followed by restarting antivirus program once QB and .Net framework is installed.
Can’t find an ideal solution for QuickBooks installation error 1935 in the above list? Well, not an issue anymore, we are here to rescue you. Simply connect with our U.S based accounting experts by means of our dedicated QuickBooks customer support helpline i.e.1-800-761-1787.
Our accounting professionals and CPA’s will ensure that none of your queries remain unanswered.
Created on May 1st 2021 03:20. Viewed 371 times.