Learn English Interactively with Oxford eBooks | VISANG EDUCATIONby Professional Writer Professional Writer
VISANG EDUCATION offers interactive learning products to online learners all over the world, and it seamlessly conducts in-person, remote, or hybrid classes between teachers and students. Its products, such as interactive learning and digital educational content, can help students and teachers communicate more effectively. Its products will assist learners from the beginning to the end of each course.
Visang Education products cultivate a higher level of engagement for a true learning experience. Evidence indicates that students are more fluent in subjects when they interact through quality videos, 3D animations, animated characters and games. These are all developed by professional designers of Visang Education.
Visang Education’s Oxford Discover
The Oxford discover program is designed to learn English interactively with Oxford eBooks, and it is especially for the elementary school students to have a joyful experience in learning English.
Features ofOxford Discover
- In Oxford discover, students can comprehend word usage and sentences through live-action videos.
- For different exercises, audio or video is provided as a resource, which is useful for repetition exercises.
- The high-quality learning is attainable by going back and forth between the student book and the workbook.
- The Oxford discover is involved with more activities such as word learning, word quiz, reading practice, reading review, grammar, song, listening practice and speaking practice.
- The 6-year Oxford discover course provides the CEFR index, it is an internationally recognized index. The difficulty level can be measured with this, and the students can easily understand their level at a glance.
If you are looking to learn English interactively with oxford eBooks, you can find it atVisang Education
Click here to contact Visang Education
View more: Visang Education Learn English interactively with Oxford eBooks
Created on Jan 13th 2023 04:30. Viewed 46 times.