Lean Six Sigma Accreditations and Certifications Space Update by Six Sigma Foundationby Six Sigma Foundation Six Sigma Accreditations
to the topic of Sigma Foundation (SSF) Accreditation standard unique features
and design philosophy, let’s learn about lean six sigma accreditation pros and
cons both ....
Believe it or not, even non-accreditation can have certain benefits to Lean Six Sigma, while it does have some advantages like:
1. Institutes and Organizations can run programs more suited and tightly-knit to the demands on the organization/market/industry-type etc.
2. When there is no single committee deciding everything for everyone, innovation level becomes higher.
3. Cost of Training, Auditing and MAINLY Examination is quite less for the candidates as well as training institutes not partnering with a body. Exam fees alone can run into hundreds and thousands of dollars for a lean six sigma education.
On the other hand, the dis-advantages are also not hard to ignore:
1. No, central Body of knowledge means there is a lot of variation in the quality of programs being run.
2. For smaller organizations and first time adopters, lack of standards and latest industrial knowledge makes it difficult to research a proper curriculum, training, exam, mechanisms or guidelines.
Now that we know the pros and cons of each type, we must innovate in how Lean Six Sigma Accreditation process must itself become LEAN and Agile, and lead to meaningful savings for partner institutes and candidates (students seeking Lean Six Sigma Certification).
The basic innovation that Six Sigma Foundation has come up with is to introduce a newer approach for accreditation which is no less complete, practical and efficient than existing approaches. The SSF (Six Sigma Foundation) exam process and the bodies of knowledge and the entire accreditation process is simplified yet extremely accurate and comprehensive to ensure that the SSF ATIs (Accredited Training Institutes) are compliant and organized as needed to ensure their Lean Six Sigma training programs are in-step with current and future industry needs. This unique design approach for our Lean Six Sigma Accreditation and Certification Standards ensures that while our ATIs and their students enjoy all the benefits of accreditation and certification respectively, they can keep their costs down while maintaining the “Platinum” standard of Six Sigma Accreditation as per Six Sigma Foundation.
Visit Six Sigma Foundation for Bodies of Knowledge from Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt till Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Levels.
Created on Jun 2nd 2021 05:53. Viewed 130 times.