Langtang Valley Trek with Local Guide
by Himalayan Frozen Adventure Trekking and Tour Adventure
- Scenic drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi
- Trek through the adventurous trail
- See stunning landscape throughout the trek
- Get to witness the tradition, culture, and lifestyle of Tamang people
- Enjoy spectacular views of Mt. Annapurna, Mt. Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, Langtang Himalayas, and Gosainkunda range
- About Langtang Valley Trek
- Langtang Valley Trek is one of the most popular trekking trails of Nepal as well as the closest trekking region from Kathmandu. Trekking in Langtang valley will take to a narrow valley located between the main Himalayan range to the north and bordering Tibet along with a lower range of snow-capped peaks to the south. During the Langtang Valley Trek, get to witness typical traditional villages, numerous snow-capped peaks, and glaciers. The whole Langtang region is highly influenced by Tibetan Buddhism and Tibetan lifestyle because one, the region is touched by the Tibetan border, and second, the locals are believed to be descendants of the Tibetans. As a matter of fact, the Langtang region holds Langtang National Park, which is Nepal’s first Himalayan national park announced in 1971.
- Langtang Valley Trekking most famous by more than 1000 plants and numerous other mammals with birds of 150 species. Langtang national park spread over an area of 1710 sq. km. It's nature peaceful and traditional settlements. Langtang Valley Trek route provides beautiful views of Himalayan are Ganesh Himal (7,600m), Langtang Lirung (7,200m), and Langtang-II (7,227m). The trek offers to explore a snow-capped Himalayan view of Ganchhenpo (6388m), Dorje Lakpa (6990m), Laure Binayak pass (4,609m), Tserko Ri (5033m), and Kyanjin RI. Langtang Valley is also called "Glacier valley". The Langtang Valley Trek difficulty can be marked easy in terms of technical climbing but does demand strong determination to go on the Langtang Valley Trek for 11 days, and you have to walk around 5-7 hours per day. For more information - https://www.himalayanfrozen.com/langtang-valley-trek
Langtang valley trek Itinerary
Created on Dec 31st 2020 02:42. Viewed 123 times.