Lakshadweep Scholarship Scheme 2020-21by Souporno Ghosh Student
The Government of UT of Lakshadweep is inviting applications for
Lakshadweep Scholarship Scheme 2020-21 from students of Class 11 to Ph.D
level. The key objective of the scholarship is to provide/supplement
financial assistance to students studying at postgraduate studies in
technical courses state to enable them to complete their education.
To be eligible for this scholarship, an applicant must-
- Be a native of Lakshadweep.
- Be studying in Class 11 to PhD level.
- Have passed matriculation or higher secondary or any higher examination of a recognize University or Board of Secondary Education.
- Have an annual family income less than INR 2 lakh.
The selected students will get variable financial awards.
- Domicile certificate.
- A passport size photograph.
- Scheduled Tribe certificate duly signed by an authorized Revenue Officer.
- Income declaration, a certificate from the Parents/ Guardians.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and 'Continue'.
Select the state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type
(scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant's name, date of birth,
mobile number, email ID.
Step 4: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step 5: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the 'Register' button.
Step 6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step 7: Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
Created on Apr 6th 2021 05:55. Viewed 63 times.