Kyle Leon Customized Fat Loss - Lose belly fat fast and 6 simple waysby Aspen X. Health Advisor 1. Want to eat foods that are rich in protein and low in carbohydrates such as eggs, fish and lean meat. Vegetables, natural fruits and whole grains should also be on the list daily intake. Foods such as apples, celery and other raw vegetables actually burn more calories during digestion than they contain, 2 apples a day is good for at least 1 pound of weight loss per week. Be sure to avoid refined carbohydrates that contain white sugar or white flour. Healthy fats include fish, most nuts and avocado / olive oil etc.
2. Eat up to six small, nutritious meals distributed during the day. Eating frequently will keep your metabolism movement and keep you from food cravings result-sabotage. Choose high-fiber, whole grain foods and avoid high sugar products and saturated fats. Always eat breakfast to start your metabolism and avoid skipping meals. Skipping meals triggers your body to go into survival mode and holds on to fat rather than burn it.Article Source By Kyle Leon Customized Fat Loss
3. Sleep is also very necessary if you want to give your body the best chance to lose belly fat. Studies have revealed that people who do not get enough sleep are 70% more likely obesity. Lepton is a protein that tells the brain when the body has received enough nourishment. This helps the brain to reduce craving for food. Inadequate sleep reduces the production of leptin in the body, resulting in an increase in your appetite, making you consume more food than necessary. This food in turn gets stored as fat in your belly.
4. Include vitamins and Minerals in your diet to lose belly fat: One of the many reasons behind the attention, depending on junk meals is the fact that although they provide calories for the body, contributes very little else out of it. Many people often overlook the importance and role of vitamins in one's diet. People who are deficient in vitamins will be more likely to suffer from metabolic disorders that cause the body to perform less efficiently. A diet to lose belly fat must therefore include rich sources of vitamins. Fruits and vegetables are excellent sources of vitamins and minerals and will do a much better substitute as snack meals trash. It is also rich in all important fiber.
5. Berry also normalizes your cholesterol and blood sugar levels, while returning your metabolism to that when he was a teenager. The direct result is energy to burn and your weight loss only ever dreamed of achieving. Berry also contains more antioxidants, fiber, minerals and vitamins than any other substance known to man. It also contains essential fatty acids which are vital if you are trying to lose belly fat.
6. Training with weights to build muscle mass and tone your body. Muscle mass keeps you burning calories even after you stop working out, and take up less space than fat. Weight training is essential because it tones and tightens the muscles that will be presented after the fat is burned by your body.
Created on Jun 20th 2013 06:14. Viewed 340 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.