Know-How Process to Export Zimbra to PSTby Daniel Jones Software Admin
The manual method involves a long list of steps that can be complicated and a user might miss a step, resulting in deletion or corruption of the entire mailbox items. Just make sure that you avoid using the free Zimbra Converter and go for a secure third-party tool to export emails from Zimbra to PST to ensure a safe process without any error.
In this section, we have discussed two methods to export Zimbra to PST. We have mentioned the manual steps to export Zimbra to PST and also suggested a reliable and secure third-party tool that is recommended by many experts.
Uncover the Reasons to Export Zimbra to PST:
There are plenty of reasons to export emails from Zimbra to PST. We have compiled a list of some reasons to export emails from Zimbra to PST:
● Change of a business organization or sector.
● Upgradation of the operating system.
● To operate emails into Windows.
● Working on a new machine.
● Switching to Windows from Zimbra
Know-How to Export Emails from Zimbra to PST Manually
Method 1: The Manual Method to Export Emails from Zimbra to PST Manually
● Start and run the Zimbra application on your system.
● Go to the ‘File’ tab and the ‘Export’ tab.
● Enable the radio tab of ‘Outlook for Data File’.
● Right-click on the ‘Right Arrow’ button.
● Now, submit the location and name of the Zimbra items and double-click on the save tab.
● A pop-up will appear to confirm the completion of the process.
● Now, go to Outlook and click on the ‘Outlook Preferences’ tab.
● Choose the accounts from the ‘Preferences’ tab.
● Right-click on the ‘Add’ button to increase the menu bar and choose the email from the displayed options.
● Submit the password and id of your Gmail account.
● Right-click on the ‘Add Account’ tab.
● Double-click on the ‘New Folder' tab.
● From the ‘Import Wizard’ tab, right-click on the ‘Outlook Data File’ button.
● Choose the Outlook item option.
● Click on the import tab.
● Press on the ‘Move’ tab and go to the ‘Choose Folder’ tab.
● Now, rename the folder name and click on the ‘Move’ button.
● All the selected emails will be exported to Gmail account that the user has set up in Outlook.
● Run the Outlook application on your system and set up the Gmail account in it.
By following the above-mentioned steps, a user can export emails from Zimbra to PST. There is a wide range of reasons and limitations why a user should not use the manual method to export emails from Zimbra to PST. A user can cause deletion of the entire mailbox items and will never be able to access their mailbox items. Many IT experts recommend using a third-party tool to export emails from Zimbra to PST as it ensures 100 % positive results.
Method 2: Zimbra to PST Converter to Export Emails from Zimbra to PST Safely and Directly:
Using a professional solution over the manual method is advisable as it ensures 100 % exporting of data from Zimbra to PST without any errors or missing even a single item. A user can use the Zimbra Converter to guarantee 100 % successful results and avoid taking any risks. We recommend and warn our readers to avoid using the free Zimbra Converter and go for a professional converter. KDETools Zimbra Converter is integrated with a series of robust features and options to make the whole process shorter and faster as opposed to the manual method. Using a verified and safe converter will help a user to export emails from Zimbra to PST securely.
This blog reviews a list of reasons why a user should avoid using the free Zimbra Converter to export emails from Zimbra to PST. We have discussed a reliable Zimbra Converter and mentioned the manual steps to export emails from Zimbra to PST.
Read More: https://www.kdetools.com/zimbra/
Created on Jan 14th 2023 12:12. Viewed 77 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.