Know Some Of The Less Known Facts You Have Never Known About Indoreby Manish Kumar Marketing Head
Indore is one of the beautiful cities in India, and as a new traveller, you can always book your accommodation in one of the best hotels near Indore airport for the sake of your convenience. Before visiting some tourist places in this wonderful city, you should also be aware of few less known facts about this city. Read on to find some of these less known facts about Indore.
• Circus mystery: A funny misconception prevails in the minds of local people that the city receives less rainfall if a particular circus event takes place in this wonderful city. When you visit next time, check this fact with your local friend.
• Cricket connection: Indore takes pride in having built a World Cup Square wherein you can see a large size World Cup placed on a square. Also, the city has a large cricket bat structure with all the names of the players who have participated and won the World Cup in 1971. Most of the best hotels in Indore include this place while taking daily tours for their guests.
• Tallest Ganesha idol: Indore has the tallest Lord Ganesha idol called Bada Ganesha. It is considered to the tallest Ganesha idol with a height of eight meters from crown to the bottom of the statue.
• Beautiful Lal Baugh palace entrance: Considered to be a replica of the entrance of the Buckingham Palace in England, this is a worth place to visit. It is believed that the entire entrance was made in England and shipped to Indore.
• CAT Center: Known to be the best research place for Laser technology, this Center for Advanced Technology (CAT) should not be missed by any tourist while visiting Indore for the first time.
• Sudama Nagar: Considered to be Asia’s largest colony is located in this wonderful city. Though the place has entered into some controversies about the legality of the construction, now everything is legalized.
• Indori Soybean: Being the largest manufacturer of edible oil in the country, Indore is well known for Ruchi Soya. The prices of this oil across the country are determined here.
• Indori Mill: Being one of the largest exporters of textiles in New York, this wonderful mill is located in this lovely city. Though it is not operating now, tourist can visit this good old textile mill.
Having known about these amazing facts which are less known, it is time for you now to be aware of these stunning facts and to make a visit to such places with your family and enjoy your trip to Indore as a memorable one. You can also share these stunning facts to your friends and relatives, and make them add these places in their next travel plan to Indore.
Created on May 18th 2018 04:33. Viewed 914 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.