Know Philippine Airlines Cancellation Policy & How To Cancel Philippine Airlines Ticketby David Milan SEO Specialist
How to Cancel Philippine Airlines Flight Tickets Online?
If you want to cancel a flight booking and get a refund, you should not miss this post. Because here you will get the cancellation procedure as well as the Philippine Airlines cancellation policy. Read the below content and cancel the flight bookings.
- To begin with, you should open the website of the airline.
- Once you reach there, you're required to select the Manage Booking tab.
- Also, you have to enter the booking reference number and last name.
- Next, retrieve your flight bookings by clicking the Proceed button.
- In this way, your booking details will be shown on the screen, you have to choose the cancellation option.
- After that, follow all the onscreen prompts that lead to canceling the flight ticket.
This is how your flight ticket will be canceled instantly and you will receive a confirmation email.
But before you cancel your flight ticket, you must know the Philippine Airlines cancellation policy. So here are some points that should be considered to cancel a flight booking on Philippine Airlines.
- When you cancel your flight within 24 hours of its ticket purchase, you will not face any cancellation charges.
- Also, if the flight is booked within 7 days of the flight departure, you will face cancellation charges even if you cancel the flight bookings within 24 hours.
- Additionally, all the eligible flights for requesting a refund will get the amount returned within 7 working days. On the off chance, if the refund gets delayed, you would contact the bank or payment interface.
- Above all, the cancellation can be made up to 24 hours before the flight departure.
Apart from this, if want to know more about the Philippine Airlines cancellation policy, you should contact the Philippine Airlines reservation support team to get complete information about the cancellation.
Created on Mar 17th 2020 02:06. Viewed 286 times.