Know about Reservations and baggage policy of United airlinesby William Smith travel services
United airlines being
one of the major airlines of the world serve their passengers with great
services and facilities. For the convenience of passengers, the airline has
introduced a reservation look up option through which the booking can be easily
Reservations in United airlines
If a passenger wishes to make any changes in the booking, it can be easily done using the lookup option. In order to make changes or modify the itinerary using United airlines reservations, a passenger can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the official webpage of United airlines.
- Click the Manage option in the menu.
- Enter the confirmation code along with the last name of the passenger as mentioned on the itinerary.
- When the ticket is accessible, changes can be made as per requirement.
- The changes are allowed in departure, destination, etc.
- If required, the seat can also be upgraded or cancelled.
- For adding special services or other add-ons for in-flight services, this section can be used.
Using reservation look up, a passenger can easily modify the itinerary details.
Baggage policy of United airlines
Before packing bags for a trip, a passenger must have detailed info about the baggage allowance of the airline. The rules of United airlines baggage policy are as follows:
- For basic economy passengers, only one personal item is allowed which should not be more than 9x10x17 inches.
- In other travel classes, a passenger is allowed to take a carry-on bag with maximum dimensions not more than 9x14x22 inches. The bag should fit properly in the overhead bin.
- For personal items, the dimensions must not be more than 9x10x17 inches and must fit underneath the seat in front of the passenger.
- The checked baggage allowance varies according to the travel class. For economy class, it is 23 kg and for other classes it is 32 kg. The baggage should not weigh more than this.
- If the baggage allowance is exceeded, excess baggage fee needs to be paid.
- The list of prohibited items can be checked and must not be packed in the baggage.
For more info about the airlines, a passenger can contact the representatives in United airlines reservations. The passengers are served with best assistance for a great journey. The travel experience can be enhanced by contacting the customer support department over the phone or by sending an email. The contact details to reach out to the support team are provided on the official website of United airlines.
Created on Mar 16th 2020 01:03. Viewed 144 times.