Keep your cholesterol levels in check with homeopathic remedies.by Francine Kanter Classical Homeopathy by Francine Kanter
Keeping your body's cardiovascular system healthy is a critical part of having a good quality of life. Our body's blood cholesterol level plays a crucial role in preventing any future heart disease chances. Cholesterol is an essential fatty substance produced by the liver and is vital for certain metabolic functions.
Cholesterol is not harmful, but when our body starts to produce too much cholesterol or absorbs too much cholesterol from foods that we eat, it can lead to the formation of plaque that accumulates and blocks the arteries in our body. This results in less blood flow and oxygen that reaches the heart, leading to a heart attack.
Since it is insoluble in blood, cholesterol gets circulated in our body with lipoproteins, also known as protein carriers of our body.
Low-density liver protein cholesterol is also known as bad cholesterol due to its adverse effects on the human heart. This LDL cholesterol often contains the highest amount of cholesterol and tends to get deposit on the walls of your arteries, making your blood vessels narrow and hard.
High-density lipoprotein is also known as good cholesterol since it is beneficial for the heart. This type of cholesterol contains the highest amount of protein and can help your body remove any fat deposits from the arteries that bring them back to your liver.
Very low-density lipoprotein is the most negligible mass of lipoprotein produced by the liver using carbohydrates and has the highest triglycerides.
Causes of high cholesterol
- High cholesterol is something that is found to run in families.
- Altered levels of Oestrogen and also increase LDL cholesterol levels in a woman postmenopausal and during pregnancy.
- eating food that is rich in facts such as chicken, eggs, meat, oil, etc. will end up raising your body's LDL cholesterol levels
- alcohol, smoking, and a sedentary lifestyle can raise your body's cholesterol level
- Being overweight can cause higher cholesterol, but not all fat people need to have more elevated cholesterol, as obesity can also be part of their constitution. Similarly, even a lean individual can have a higher blood cholesterol level. It is more concerned with the utilization of fat and mobilization.
- Certain types of diseases such as kidney failure, Gallbladder diseases, diabetes, etc. and also play a critical role in raising your body's cholesterol levels.
High cholesterol level is Ideally a constitutional disease, so its treatment should also be constitutional. Normal levels of cholesterol can be maintained and attend if homeopathic treatment is started early.
Unlike other medicines, which are often toxic in nature during continuous usage, homeopathic remedies are safe, natural, and comes without any adverse side effects.
Even if you are already on multiple medications, it is safe for you to take homeopathic medicines still. Homeopathic remedies do not have any addictive characters and are non-habit-forming. These natural medicines can help you maintain your body's cardiovascular functions and help improve your circulatory system.
Get in touch with a doctor of homeopathy in Deland if you wish to find out more about how homeopathy helps you fight high cholesterol levels.
Created on Mar 23rd 2021 02:28. Viewed 137 times.