Kalyani University Result 2019- BA, B.Sc. & B.Com (Sem 2) Hons. Examby Souporno Ghosh Student The University of Kalyani, established in 1960, is a state-government administered, affiliating and research university in West Bengal, India. The University offers education for Undergraduate and Postgraduate. The university offers affiliation for 62 colleges in West Bengal and having 37 various departments. The university curriculum follows the Semester and CBCS system in organizing examinations.
The Kalyani University conducted their BA, B.Sc. & B.Com (Sem 2) Hons. Exam in between July & August. Kalyani University is anticipated to release the Graduate result for 2nd semesters. As per the trend of every year, we are expecting that the Kalyani university sem 2 results will be available in October. After the official declaration of Kalyani University BA, B.Sc. & B.Com (Sem 2) Hons. Exam Result will first appear on their official website. All the candidates who have appeared for the Kalyani University UG 2nd semester examinations can keep checking their result on the official portal. In addition, the result will be also available on www.exametc.com. Students can pre-register with their roll no. & mobile no. to get their result free on SMS soon after result release. Candidates are advised to visit our website regularly to get all the latest information about the result in 2019.
How to Pre-register:
- Step 1: Click on the link www.exametc.com
- Step 2: Find the link of “Kalyani University [Pre-registration Open]”
- Step 3: Find out the upcoming result ‘BA, B.Sc. & B.Com (Sem 2) Hons. & Programme CBCS Exam 2019 Result’
- Step 4: Enter your Phone No., Roll No. and then click on the ‘Pre-Register’ button
Steps to check Kalyani University UG Sem 2 Exam Result:
- Step 1: Click on the www.exametc.com
- Step 2: Find the link of “University of Kalyani”.
- Step 3: Enter your relevant details.
- Step 4: Click on the ‘view result’ or download it.
Created on Oct 21st 2019 03:26. Viewed 368 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.