ITR Filing: Now file your ITR easilyby Seema J. Online Tax Filing
Filing IT return is not a simple task for most people in India. Problems arise especially due to the dearth of friendly platforms for processing your IT returns.
The income tax app ‘AllIndiaITR’ takes good care of this issue. After signing up, you will get a plethora of services at your disposal. You can choose to calculate your liability on salary, e-file return easily (for both individuals and businesses), compute applicable exemption on HRA (house rent allowance), generate your house rent-receipt, or check the status of your refund.
Also, depending on the filing progress, you can see the current status as:
- · if your e-return is in processing, you can see your status under ‘Ongoing’
- · if your e-return has been processed, you can see it under ‘Past’
- · if your e-return is canceled, you can see it under ‘Cancelled’
You can find more information on topics like efiling, refund status, rent-receipt generator, etc. on our blog.
- · Save time as you are taken through a simple step by step registration and submission process
- · Your income tax will be calculated as per the latest rules under the financial act
- · Generate and download rent receipt without any trouble
- · Get suggestions on the deductions applicable to you
- · Consult with our experts for any financial assistance
· Separate plans for NRIs, salaried employees, and businessmen
Created on Mar 11th 2018 23:45. Viewed 417 times.