Is it Better to Buy Diesel Genset or Gasoline Generatorby Dieselgenerator Tech ***
The internal combustion engine works by compression ignition, while the internal combustion engine works by spark ignition. When using a diesel generator, air is drawn into the engine, generating a higher compression rate, which heats the engine. The engine temperature rises, which is much higher than the temperature that a gasoline engine can reach. Under high temperature and high pressure conditions, diesel fuel enters the engine and burns due to extreme temperatures. At each stage, air and fuel are injected into the diesel generator, and at the same time a mixture of air and gas is introduced into the gas generator. In internal combustion engines, fuel is injected by injectors, and gasoline engines are injected with carburetor. A gasoline engine sends fuel and air into the engine together and then compresses it. Diesel engines can only compress air, and the ratio is higher. The compression ratio of diesel engines is 14:1 to 25:1, while the compression ratio of gasoline is 8:1 to 12:1. Diesel generators can be divided into two or four wheels, and choose according to the operating mode. A water-cooled generator is much better because it is quiet and temperature controllable.
Advantages of diesel generators:
Diesel generators are more efficient and more efficient than gasoline generators. Part of the reason is:
1. Early models of diesel generators have higher noise and higher maintenance costs. But modern diesel generators require less maintenance than gasoline generators and are less noisy.
2. Diesel generators are more powerful and more reliable.
3. The fuel price per kilowatt of diesel generators is 30% to 50% lower than that of gas engines.
4. There is no spark when the fuel spontaneously ignites. No spark plugs or spark lines reduce maintenance costs.
5. The diesel engine with a 1800rpm water-cooled engine can run for 12,000 to 30,000 hours before any major maintenance.
6. Gasoline burns hotter than diesel, so it has a shorter service life compared to diesel devices.
7. Wide application range. The diesel generator has a large volume, and the power can reach 8-2000kw, which is suitable for large-scale public places or industrial places. The power range of gasoline generators is between 0.5-10kw, and the equipment itself is relatively small and more suitable for household use.
Through the above study, do you know which generator is more popular with users? Guangxi Dingbo Power Equipment Manufacturing Co., Ltd. will carefully consider everything from product design, supply, debugging, and maintenance, and provide you with all-round pure spare parts, technical consultation, installation guidance, free debugging, free maintenance, genset transformation and personnel training five-star worry-free after-sales service. We recommend you to choose diesel generator if you need to have big power generator. Contact us by email email@example.com if you still do not know to choose which generator, we will guide you to select the most suitable generator.
Created on Feb 6th 2023 07:05. Viewed 82 times.