iPhone Having Distorted Audio Or No Sound At All? Your Repair Guideby William Jones manager
Audio issues can always happen to any mobile device, even the best of brands in the market like iPhone devices. And the unfortunate part of it is that they occur due to many reasons.
At times, they may be triggered by some faulty hardware or damage to one of its sound component. However, most of the times, they come about randomly in other glitches like a software issue, some pertinent device setting or some wrong pertinent setting.
Other Possible Reasons:-
In words of Daniel Espinoza:- offering iPhone repairs in Perth says:-
“Instances of dropping or exposure to liquid which may have resulted in some physical device damage.
In case of distorted sound, the issue could be due to the lightning connector or speaker port getting clogged inside due to dust and dirt. So, you might want to use a soft clean and dry bristle brush to clean them carefully without damaging any other component.
You can also use acetone/methylated spirits or even alcohol to remove dirt from the speaker or lightning connector.”
Regardless of the associated audio issue, the important thing for you here is to take responsibility and get it fixed professionally.
Troubleshooting The Issue:-
- Reboot the phone to prevent random software malfunctions as some audio issues take place due to such reasons.
- Be sure to check properly if the ringer switch is not on mute or put on silent. If the switch seems stuck, remove the case and then put it back on. Make sure nothing blocks out the audio regulator. Also, adjust the audio volume if it is set low.
- Disable all Bluetooth connected devices from the console centre like headsets, car audio components, and even external wireless speaker (if connected). To disable the Bluetooth off from the control centre; you can go to settings- Bluetooth and toggle the switch to disable it.
- Verify and configure notification on your device. Some iPhone Repair technicians will opine that:-
“Recent changes made to the iPhone’s notification setting could also cause some issues to its audio. Ensure everything is alright by going to the setting- notification and there you will find all applications. Select which ones you want to allow notification for the app. In this way; you can adjust your sound setting, and hopefully, it should do the trick.”
- If this doesn’t fail, there are two things left for you to do on your own. Firstly; you can try a factory reset as they often prove helpful in dealing with such software glitches. But back-up your device before starting. Setting- General-Reset-Erase All Settings And Content!
Secondly- you can try updating your iOS. Check for available updates in - Settings- General- Software Update.
If They Don’t Work?
Despite trying out all these neat tricks, if it still doesn’t work, then the smart thing would be to contact a reliable phone repair shop in Perth and schedule a visit.
There could be a strong likelihood that your device may be suffering from some hardware issue. These technicians have the right tools and field experience to handle the problem and fix it right.
If there are some damaged parts or components which call for a replacement, their specialists offering quality yet cheap iPhone repairs in Perth will use genuine repair parts to fix the problem and hand it over to you in a quickie.
It is always a risk to DIY your phone repair, especially if you don’t have any prior experience on it. You could risk ruining other components of your unit, thus potentially making your device irrepairable. Don’t take that risk. It is not worth it, especially with these technicians being only a call away.
Created on May 24th 2019 06:27. Viewed 250 times.