International Patients getting Liver Transplant in India at Cost Effective Pricesby Carin Howard India Organ Transplant
Why is Liver so crucial for humans?
It is because it performs the below mentioned functions:
- Produces the maximum proteins required by the body
- Creates ‘bile’, which is a very important compound required for the digestion of fat and absorption of Vitamins such as A, D, E and K
- It breaks down or metabolizes the nutrients from food to create energy, when needed
- Helps the body by preventing any shortage of nutrients; the Liver does this by storing specific vitamins, sugar and minerals
- Produces most of the substances that help in the clotting of blood
- Eliminates the potentially toxic by-products that are the result of some medications
Liver Transplant is required when a patient is suffering from the following disorders:
- Chronic Hepatitis with Cirrhosis
- Primary Biliary Cholangitis-that was previously known as Primary Biliary Cirrhosis – this is very rare condition where the immune system improperly attacks and damages the bile ducts
- Severe Alcoholism
- Sclerosing Cholangitis – In this condition, the Bile Ducts get scarred and narrowed, inside and outside of the Liver and this causes the accumulation of bile in the Liver
- Biliary Atresia – It is a rare disease of the Liver, that strikes the newborns
- Wilson's Disease – This is very a uncommon and inherited ailment, with unusual levels of copper all over the body and this includes the Liver
- Hemochromatosis – This is a very common inherited disorder, where the body has excess quantity of iron
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency – In this, there is an strange rise in Alpha-1 Antitrypsin protein in the Liver, which leads to the occurrence of Cirrhosis
India’s popularity as a healthcare tourism hub is continually rising with each passing year. The availability of outstanding hospitals, progressive forms of treatment and surgeries, large pool of doctors and surgeons and much more – all of this have pushed the confidence of numerous medical tourists, which is why they are finalizing Liver Transplant in India.
One of the patients, who got a new lease of life by getting Liver Transplant in India, is 50-year old Mr. Abdirahman Farah Mahmood from Somalia, who was suffering from Chronic Hepatitis with Cirrhosis. Owing to this, the damage caused to his Liver was beyond repair. The symptoms that he was facing include fatigue, loss of appetite, severe pain in the upper right abdomen, yellowing of the skin and eye as well as swelling in the legs due to accumulation of fluid. These symptoms were becoming too burdening for him to bear and his condition was deteriorating.
If you are searching for liver transplant in afforable price by best and most experienced surgeon in top hospitals then Contact us at +91 9765025331 and get an appointment for Low Cost of Liver Transplant in India. Get in touch with us at email@example.com to schedule appointment with Dr. Mohamed Rela Liver Transplant in India
His doctor’s recommendation of other forms of treatment failed to provide any relief to Abdirahman Farah Mahmood . She went for another doctor’s consultation, who suggested her to go for a Liver Transplant. This was a very difficult situation as an advanced procedure like getting a Liver Transplant in Somalia as extremely tricky and expenses involved too were extremely heavy on the pockets. Abdirahman Farah Mahmood and his family started looking for better options in other countries. This is when they found out about India Organ Transplant and immediately sent across their query.
“I was surprised to see the spontaneity of the representative, who responded with all the answers. Also, the treatment packages offered too was very reasonable so I immediately decided to go ahead with this group. I was given the opportunity to go through a video consultation with one of the surgeons, who counselled me about the whole process. It was very convincing and I found it to be a very transparent approach.”
India Organ Transplant did all the arrangements related to Abdirahman’s medical visa, travel and accommodation for him and his companion. Upon his arrival, we took him to one of the best hospitals for this procedure. With the best hospitals as a part of our network, we could easily arrange the whole treatment at one of the top hospitals of India. The procedure was a huge success and the surgical team ensured smooth recovery for Abdirahman Farah Mahmood.
“I found the services of this hospital very much affordable and patient-friendly. The doctors and the staff made me feel very comfortable. The way the whole treatment experience was offered was very satisfying for me and my family. I am immensely thankful to India Organ Transplant for making the surgery process so very rewarding.”
After his Liver Transplant in India, Abdirahman’s health condition improved by leaps and bounds. One of the key things that proved majorly advantageous for him and his family was the affordability in India, which was made viable by India Organ Transplant, which is lacking in Somalia or in other countries for that matter. Today, Abdirahman Farah Mahmood is enjoying an active life and is extremely convinced about recommending India Organ Transplant to everyone.
Get Free Consultation at India Organ Transplant for Affordable Cost of Liver Transplant in India at Top 10 Liver Transplant Hospitals. Contact us at +91 9765025331 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule appointment with best liver transplant surgeons in India and know the liver transplant in India success rate
Created on Jun 12th 2018 06:52. Viewed 1,816 times.