International Patients find amenities related to Heart Transplant in India best for themby Carin Howard India Organ Transplant
With time, the organs of our body depreciate or degenerate. But there comes a point when these organs suffer damages that are beyond repair with the help of conventional treatment methods. A Heart Transplant can be the last resort for these patients to get cured from these severely damaging heart problems leading to end-stage Heart Failure.
Contact us at +91 9765025331 to get appointment with Dr. K Balakrishnan Best Cardiothoracic & Transplant Surgeon at Fortis Hospital for Affordable Heart Transplant Cost in India. Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org for Heart Transplant at Fortis Hospital in Mulund, Mumbai, & Delhi from Best Heart Surgeons
The candidates recommended a Heart Transplant, are those suffering from the below mentioned heart problems:
- Severe Coronary Heart Disease
- Damaged heart valve and muscles
- Irregular Heart beats
- Congenital heart defects
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Hereditary heart conditions
Before going ahead with the actual procedure, there is extremely detailed evaluation process that needs to be done. This includes a psychological evaluation of the patients, blood tests, X-rays, CT scans, Pulmonary function tests, etc. For female patients, there are gynaecological tests, a Pap test as well as a Mammogram.
During the procedure, after the patient is sedated, the patient is connected to a heart-lung bypass machine so that it can take care of the breathing process, while the heart is procedure. Then a long incision is made so that the Cardiac surgeon can access the heart. Once the blood flow is diverted to the bypass machine, then the damaged heart is removed. After this, the new donor heart is placed appropriately and sewn and the blood vessels are connected. Generally, the new starts working as soon as the blood vessels are connected but occasionally an electric shock might be required to start it. Then the sternum and the skin over it are sewn and the incisions are closed.
Chances of Rejection
While in most cases the body accepts the new heart but there are such cases too where the body considers the new heart as a foreign object.
- Graft Failure – In case if the new heart has failed and is not working aptly
- Due to some infection
- Cardiac Allograft Vasculopathy – In this, the walls of the coronary arteries of the donated heart becomes thick
- Side effects caused due to medications
Additionally, there are some signs and symptoms, which the patients need to be wary about so that they can understand if their body is rejecting the organ. These signs and symptoms are:
- Shortness of breath
- Low Blood Pressure
- Gaining weight due to fluid retention in the body
- Kidney problems can also be a sign like lowered quantity of urine
In order to avoid the rejection, the patients need to practice very good hygiene, go for routine vaccinations, maintain a healthy lifestyle and be careful about taking the medicines dedicatedly.
The above mentioned procedure is very easily viable in India owing to the presence of leading and world-renowned hospitals like Medanta-the Medicity, Fortis Hospitals, Apollo Hospitals, Maxcure Hospitals, Yashoda Hospitals and several such state-of-the-art hospitals. Also, the Cardiac surgeons in India are making India proud by setting new benchmarks of success in this field.
The cost involved for Heart Transplant in India
Not all patients can avail an advanced procedure like a Heart Transplant due to financial constraints. But there are patients, who suffer for heart conditions for which Heart Transplant can be the best treatment option. So how do these patients handle this situation; especially those coming from highly underprivileged backgrounds? India has emerged as an extremely fruitful ray of hope for such patients because of the reasonably priced treatment packages; more specifically Heart Transplant in India is very affordably priced. The cost of this procedure in USA and UK is 1,30,000 and 1,39,000 while in India it is as low as 30,000.
What role can India Organ Transplant play?
- The best hospitals like Fortis, Apollo, Medanta and many others offering Heart Transplant in India, are associated with us
- We make sure that our patients are treated by the top Heart Transplant specialists of India, who are a part of our widespread network
- We arrange everything related to the patient’s medical tour such as medical visa, travel and flight arrangements, accommodation facilities, health-friendly diet requirements, etc.
- We bring Heart Transplant in India totally within the budget for the patients
- We follow up devotedly to ensure that the patients recover completely
- We make sure that the patients do not have to wait for a long time before they get the much-needed procedure
Planning to get Affordable Cost of Heart Transplant in India is simple process with India Organ Transplant. Call +91 9765025331 to know the Success Rate at Best Heart Transplant Hospitals in India. Fill up the Free Consultation form or send query to email@example.com to request appointment with the Best Heart Transplant Surgeons in India.
Created on Jul 3rd 2018 05:11. Viewed 372 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.