Install Multiple QuickBooks Desktop Version on One Computerby Adelina Martin Bookkeeping & Accounting Solution For Small Busine
In case you have used QuickBooks for a while, or you are an account with lots of QuickBooks clients, then use newer and older versions of QuickBooks desktop. One can have multiple versions and editions of QuickBooks on same computer. One can carry out the prescribed steps and get the specified version or edition. In case the user needs to reinstall or move QuickBooks desktop to another system, then this can be done by using migrator tool. In this post, we will be talking about the steps to be followed to.
Thus, to unleash the entire process, continue reading the post. Or you can also consult our team of professionals and ask them for further technical assistance. You just need to ring up to us and our team will provide you with immediate support services.
Steps to install multiple versions of QuickBooks desktop
One can implement the below steps to install each version and edition of QuickBooks desktop. Let us check the steps out:
· In case you haven’t, then . And then save the file where it can be accessed easily
· After that, open the QuickBooks.exe file that was downloaded earlier
· Now, follow the on-screen prompts and when you get to the installation type, choose custom and network options. The user is recommended to avoid opting express
· Later on, select custom network option. In case, the user plans to use QuickBooks only on this system and not share the files over network, then it is recommended to select I’ll be using QuickBooks on this system. Whereas, if the user is , then the user should select either I’ll be using …. And or I will not be using depending upon the setup
· When the user installs multiple versions or editions, then the QuickBooks software asks if he/she wants to replace the current version. It is suggested not to replace anything, unless that’s what you want to do. In order to avoid overwriting the data, creating unique install folders for each version is suggested. When the user gets to the upgrade or change installation location window, then he/she is suggested to select change the install location.
· After that, choose to browse and also right click the window and create a new folder. Also, the user is suggested not to select the exiting QuickBooks folder or any folders that have QuickBooks info.
· The last step is to follow the on-screen steps to complete the installation and also repeat the steps for each version or edition to be installed.
Installing multiple QuickBooks desktop pro versions on one system is a simple process. However, if being a non-technical person you get stuck somewhere, or if you need our assistance at any stage, then simply make a call to our professionals at 1-800-761-1787, and ourteam will be there to assist you.
Created on Feb 5th 2021 05:18. Viewed 267 times.