Insemination Intrauterine (IUI) - treatment procedure for Infertilityby Shivani Sachdev Director at SCI IVF Hospital When you release one or more eggs, the sperm that is washed and concentrated is placed directly in your uterus.
Intrauterine insemination (IUI) is the placing of sperm into a woman's uterus when she is ovulating. This procedure is used for couples with unexplained infertility, minimal male factor infertility, and women with cervical mucus problems.
What is the different type of factors?
- Donor sperm. IUI is often used to achieve pregnancy for women who need to use donor sperm to get pregnant. IUI works by putting sperm cells directly into your uterus around the time you're ovulating, helping the sperm get closer to your egg.
- Unexplained Infertility. If you've tried to get pregnant for a year or more and your doctor has found no obvious problem.
- Endometriosis-related Infertility. For endometriosis-related Infertility, Endometriosis is known to contribute to subfertility via pelvic adhesions, distorted pelvic anatomy, and bilateral tubal blockage.
- Mild male factor infertility (subfertility). One step in the first medical assessment of Infertility, your partner's semen analysis may show less than average sperm concentrations, weak motility, or abnormalities in sperm size and shape (morphology).
Your fertility specialist may also advise adjustment to certain lifestyle factors, such as avoiding alcohol, caffeine, and some medications in the days leading up to the sample production. Normal sperm from those of low-cost fertility clinics.
Cervical factor infertility. Your cervix provides the opening between your vagina and the uterus at the lower end of the uterus. Cervical mucus produced during ovulation offers an excellent environment for sperm to flow from your vagina to the Fallopian tubes. But if your slime is too thick, it may hinder the journey of your sperm. The colon itself can also prevent the arrival of sperm to the egg. Scarring, such as biopsy or other processes, may thicken the cervix. IUI bypasses your cervix; sperm is placed directly in the uterus and the number of sperm available to meet the egg increases.
You put your legs on the examination table and insert a speculum in your vagina, similar to what you encounter through a Pap test. The doctor or nurse during the procedure:
- Attaches a vial with a healthy sperm sample at the end of a long, thin, flexible tube (catheter)
- During alternative insemination, semen is inserted into your vagina or uterus using a syringe or other device.
- Push the sperm sample into your uterus through the tube
- Removes the speculum from the catheter
The surrogacy center helps us a lot
After insemination, for a short time, we will be asked to lie on your back. Once the procedure is over, we can dress up and do your standard daily work. Indian surrogacy centers may experience a light spotting one or two days after the procedure IVF treatment cost in Delhi.
Wait two weeks before you take a pregnancy test at home. Center for surrogacy too early testing could produce an outcome that is:
- False-negative: If pregnancy hormones are not measurable, the test results can be harmful if you are indeed pregnant.
- False-positive: The medication that still circulates in your body can indicate a pregnancy when you are not pregnant using ovulation-inducing medicines like HCG.
Created on Sep 22nd 2021 06:54. Viewed 121 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.