India LED Lighting Market Size, Share, Growth & Forecast 2026by Mack Nene SEO | Digital Marketing
India LED lighting market stood at $ 918.70 million in 2016, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 24.66%, in value terms, during 2016-2022, to reach $ 3,758.74 million by 2022, on account of increasing government initiatives to boost LED adoption and growing awareness regarding lower power consumption of LED lighting products. Moreover, easy availability at affordable prices coupled with distribution of LED bulbs by Indian government at subsidized rates to promote the use of LED lights over halogens and incandescent lighting products is augmenting demand for LEDs in the country.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2012 – 2015
Base Year: 2016
Estimated Year: 2017
Forecast Period: 2017 – 2022
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of India LED lighting, in terms of value and volume.
- To define, classify and forecast India LED lighting market on the basis of type, application, end use sector, region and company.
- To identify drivers, challenges and opportunities available in the market for LED lighting in India.
- To delve into competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches and supply contracts in India LED lighting market.
- To evaluate competitor pricing, average market selling prices and margins in India LED lighting market.
- To strategically profile leading players involved in supply of LED lighting in India.
Few of the major players operating in India LED lighting market include Philips India Ltd., Surya Roshni Ltd., Harvell’s India Limited, Shree Sant Kripa Appliances Pvt. Ltd, OSRAM India Private Limited, Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals LTD, Halonix Technologies Limited, Panasonic India, GE Lighting India Pvt. Ltd., Bajaj Electricals Limited, etc.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of LED lighting manufacturers and suppliers in India. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified players in the market. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research was able to include manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed product offerings and regional presence of all major LED lighting suppliers across the country.
TechSci Research calculated the market size for India LED lighting market using a bottom-up approach, where manufacturers’ value shares data for different type of LED lightings like LED bulbs & lamps, Batten Lights, Downlights, Spotlights and Others were recorded as well as forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives, and externally validated through analyzing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources such as Central Statistical Office of India, Ministry of Statistics & Programme Implementation, Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI), National Council of Applied Economic Research (NCAER), company annual reports, World Bank, industry magazines, government databases, news dailies, credible paid databases, proprietary database, white papers and investor presentations were also used by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- LED Bulbs & Lamps, Batten Lights, Downlights, Spotlights and Other LED lighting manufacturers
- LED Bulbs & Lamps, Batten Lights, Downlights, Spotlights and Other LED Lighting suppliers
- Research organizations and consulting companies
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to LED lighting
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Industry associations
- Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as LED lighting manufacturers, distributors and dealers, customers and policy makers. The study would also help in targeting growing market segments over the coming years (next five years) in order to strategize investments and capitalize on growth opportunities.
Table Of Content :
- Product Overview
- Research Methodology
- Analyst View
- Global LED Lighting Market Overview
- India LED Lighting Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1.By Value & Volume
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1.By Type (LED Bulbs & Lamps, LED Batten Lights, LED Downlights, LED Spotlights and Others)
5.2.2.By Application (Outdoor Lighting, Indoor Lighting, Automotive Lighting and Others)
5.2.3.By End Use Sector (Industrial, Institutional, Residential and Commercial)
5.3. Market Attractiveness Index
5.3.4.By End Use Sector
- India LED Bulbs & Lamps Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1.By Value & Volume
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1.By Application (Outdoor Lighting, Indoor Lighting, and Automotive Lighting)
6.2.2.By End Use Sector (Industrial, Institutional, Residential and Commercial)
6.3. Product Benchmarking
6.4. Pricing Analysis
- India LED Batten Lights Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1.By Value & Volume
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1.By Application (Indoor Lighting Vs. Outdoor Lighting)
7.2.2.By End Use Sector (Industrial, Institutional, Residential and Commercial)
7.3. Product Benchmarking
7.4. Pricing Analysis
- India LED Downlights Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1.By Value & Volume
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1.By Application (Indoor Lighting Vs. Outdoor Lighting)
8.2.2.By End Use Sector (Industrial, Institutional, Residential and Commercial)
8.3. Product Benchmarking
8.4. Pricing Analysis
Mr. Ken Mathews
708 Third Avenue,
New York – 10017
Our Blog: https://techsciblog.com/
- Guest Post Service
Permanent Link | Do-Follow Backlinks | Costs as low as $0.5
- Ad Space Available - Rent it Now!
Created on Jun 22nd 2021 06:59. Viewed 119 times.