India Import Data with Shipment Detailsby Import D. Export Import data Provider
Imports are commodities or services that are bought into India for sale. Exports and imports are vital engines of growth for a county. Countries try to maintain a balance between imports and export. Countries also charge custom duty to protect markets and earn revenue for the government. When we liberalized our economy in 1991 everyone benefitted consumers had a greater choice of product and producers could use the best raw material to produce quality products. India import data showed that India total imports soared to 507.44 billion dollars. India still operates on a trade deficit i.e. India imports more than exports.
Indian Import data is collected from custom officials from ports around the country. The data contains the following information: -
- Indian importer name and contact details
- Date of shipment
- Product description with HS code
- Product Quantity with the unit of quantity
- Product price both in INR and dollars
- Port of origin with country
- Mode of Shipment (Air or Ship)
Indian import data is collected from all major ports, airports, and inland container depots. This information is invaluable to both importers and exporter to in-depth market analysis.
Import data with importers' names are used by manufacturers, and traders to find raw material or the latest offering. The data was also used by bankers and transporters to find potential importer clients. Exporters from other countries contact importers based on import data with an importer name database.
India import data determined the top imports in India were:-
- Oil (177.5 billion USD). India imports most of her oil from the Middle-East.
- Precious stones (60 billion dollars). India was uniquely poised as it both imports and exports gems and gold.
- Electronics (32 billion dollars) – A majority of electronic items are imported from China.
- Heavy machinery (31 billion dollars) comes mainly from China and Japan.
- Organic chemicals
Importers data India contains the name and contact details of various importers along with the product they import. Some major Indian importers are:-
- Imports from China Inc.
- Inox importer
- General import company
- Sinecera import and export private limited
- Khushi Impex-Export-Import Supplier.
Export Import Data Solutions also provides India Export Data, customs data India, HS code list, import export data, Customs duty in India etc. You can get free sample data and live demo Data search before the purchase of data.
Created on Feb 4th 2020 01:43. Viewed 128 times.