Important Steps to Remove an Email Address from Apple MacBookby Charley Bang Online Technical Support Services
Tap on the settings button on Home
Monitor and open Contacts, Mail and Calendars options. Next step, the account
which you want to delete it in the Account’s Area, without difficulty tap the
Delete Account option and hit the Delete button on the confirmation pop up. You
need to wait for Apple MacBook to finish its removal procedure and return to
main mail page. Here, few important
instructions are explained to delete an email address from an apple MacBook. And
for quick guidance, you can call Apple MacBook Support
Removing an Email Address from the Contact area-
Tap contacts list which is situated on the home screen and choose the name of person whom you want to change. Tap Edit area. Next step, you need to go to email address by easily tap the “Sign section, situated just next to it. The hit the Delete option to eliminate it.
Elimination of an Email Address from Latest Contact list-
Your apple MacBook will build a list of latest email addresses that you have used to send different emails. When you begin tying an address in a new email, this will display a list of contacts from the list, easily begin tying the email address in the “To Field” section. When the list will display, easily find the address which you want to delete and then tap Blue I button. Your Apple MacBook will eliminate all latest email addresses that are not in the Contacts area. Choose the “Remove from recent” list to remove email address from the list. If you have any serious technical issue, you must call at toll free MacBook Support Number 1-877-910-4205 for fast help.
· Error if MacBook, iPhone and iPod touch is stolen.
· How to get ongoing with MacBook, iPhone and iPod touch screen.
· Error is MacBook, iPhone and iPod is not connecting to Wi-Fi network.
- Tricks and instructions regarding iPhone
· Setup with regard locality of iPhone
· Error related to addition of email account on MacBook, iPhone and iPod touch.
· Content transfer from MacBook, iPhone and iPod to innovative device
· Setting up Mac ID for iTunes and i Cloud
· Using USB Sync the MacBook, iPhone and iPod with iTunes
· Issue in case you cannot accept or send message on MacBook, iPhone or iPod touch. If you have any complex issue, you can call at toll free Apple MacBook Support Number 1-877-910-4205 for quick responses.
Created on Dec 11th 2017 04:00. Viewed 509 times.