HP Printer Troubleshootingby Kriss Lee Keyquery
Want to know how to troubleshoot your HP printer? Here's a helpful HP printer troubleshooting guide for resolving ink cartridge errors, ghost image issues, paper jams, printer driver issues, and more.
HP Printer Troubleshooting Guide To Fix All the technical problems with the instant basis:
In the following sections, we provide 5 common HP printer problems, their solutions, and step-by-step instructions for you. With these instructions, you can easily navigate the procedure and repair your HP printer like an expert.
HP printer troubleshooting Print quality
Sometimes the print quality of your HP printer can be affected. Black ink or color ink may not print, the print may appear faded, the printed document may be fuzzy, and even the printed ink may smear. Let's see what you can do to fix print quality problems with your HP printer.
1. Reinstalling the printer driver has been shown to fix the problem. To do this, first turn on your HP printer. If you are using a USB to connect the device with your computer, remove the cable.
2. Now press the "Windows" key and open the "Control Panel".
3. Then go to "Devices and Printer" and right click. When you see the name of your printer, click on it to remove or uninstall it.
4. In case the name of your HP printer is not visible in the list, you can go to the “Printers” section.
5. A set of instructions will appear when you go to the "Printers" section. Follow these onscreen instructions to remove your HP printer.
6. The next step is to remove any other HP icons that appear on the desktop or in the Windows "Start" menu.
7. After the printer driver has been removed, reinstall it. After reinstallation, the error will have been resolved.
Also note that you should always use original quality HP ink cartridges, as well as the correct type of printing paper that is compatible with your HP printer.
HP Printer Troubleshooting Offline Error
When your HP printer shows the status as offline, it is likely that the network connectivity is not adequate. There could also be faulty configurations. The HP printer offline status will not allow your system to communicate with the device and therefore you will not be able to print or scan anything. Take a look at the solution for this.
1. First, you will be asked to download the HP Print and Scan Doctor.
2. After downloading the tool, run it on your computer.
3. After opening HP Print and Scan Doctor, click "Start".
4. Now select the name of your HP printer. In case you don't see the name of your printer, click "Retry" and it will appear.
5. The system may be prompted to turn on printer updates, if any. Click "Yes" to install and then tap "Continue".
6. Running the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool will resolve the printer's offline status. The tool will also guide you through instructions in case there is an error with the connection.
Created on Sep 15th 2020 03:24. Viewed 80 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.