HP Printer Not Connecting To Macby Sara Hill Expert Needs Information World
How to solve the problem of HP printer is not connecting to Mac?
HP printer is one of those output devices that is used not only for business but for personal use at home also. This printer comes with the latest technology that can be used to maximize the efficiency of the user.
Many of these device users try to connect it with Mac but some of them face the issue of HP printer not connecting to the Mac device, they can use these methods to solve this issue.
Establish connection of HP printer with Mac
The user is required to make sure that both printer and Mac devices are appropriately connected with each other and for this, the user can follow these processes.
For the wired printer
In case of those output
printing devices of HP that uses a wire to establish a connection with Mac,
this process should be followed.
- Switch off the HP printer by pressing the power button.
- Unplug the USB cable from this device.
- Switch on the printer and replug the USB cable properly.
For the wireless printer
For these printers, a user should first switch off and then restart the Mac device, after this, navigate to the printers & Scanner option to check if the problem is solved or not.
Reset the printer system in Mac
This can be completed by using the following process.
- Open the Mac device and click on the Apple Menu.
- Go to printer & Scanner window and press right-click.
- Select Reset Printing System and click Reset for giving confirmation.
- Give the pass-code of the
administrator in the required web-field.
Now the user will complete the reset process.
Additional points to resolve the connection issue
- A user should remove the multiple names of the same HP printer on Mac and he can do this by selecting the minus button shown on the screen.
- Re-adding the printer to the
Mac device is also a good option to try and resolve this issue.
If nothing works and the problem of HP printer not connecting to mac persists then the user is recommended to connect with the customer support of HP to gain more information about this issue.
Created on Jun 1st 2020 04:24. Viewed 184 times.