How Transcription of Audio & Video Helps Improve Your Businessby Julie Clements Promoter
Businesses often use professional transcription service for transcribing meetings into accurate notes that can be used for future reference. Other than using transcription service for business meetings, businesses utilize market research transcription that is also a value-added solution. Interviews with customers can be transcribed into accurate notes to find out the buying behaviour of customers, their tastes and preferences etc. Information obtained via the transcripts will help introduce a new product or modify the existing product to suit the need of the customer. Here are some other ways how a transcription service can be used constructively.
- Creating valuable content: When videos and audios are transcribed, it becomes valuable forms of content. If you have a video that talks about the advantages of a product or service, then you can transcribe the video and reuse the content for a presentation or blog post. In this way you can engage with the customers and interact with them effectively. This will also help you in your lead generation efforts.
- Better engagement with customers: Reusing transcribed content to drive audience from one online platform to another will make them engage better with your brand. Asking your viewers to subscribe or sign up for your newsletter after watching the video helps to create more leads without any additional cost.
- Complements your SEO strategy: Transcribing audio files helps you rank better on search engines. Transcription of audio or video file provides search engines better access to the content and this helps to increase search visibility using relevant keywords. Just like Google, other search engines cannot capture video or audio files and transcription of these formats helps search engines to index your content.
- Transcribing helps to communicate: Some people are not able to consume audio or video files due to listening difficulty, time limitation, noisy surroundings etc. Transcribing these files into text helps them access the content.
- Increases average time on site: Video and audio files consume more data and many people may not bother listening to the information. Many people may prefer content in text form, So transcribing the content into text format allows users to read the information and, in this way, users tend to spend more time on the website.
In today’s competitive world, businesses look for various alternatives to improve their efficiency and accurate transcription is one among those. Investing in business transcription services ensures that all your ideas are put together and this helps in generating valuable text-based content. As mentioned earlier, since search engines do not pick up content that is on videos, transcribing your audio and video content into blogs or articles will increase the number of organic visitors to your site. Business transcription involves creating a textual archiving of audio or video recordings of meetings, conferences or any other business interactions. Outsourcing to a transcription service is a great option for businesses to consider. A reliable service provider would ensure utmost accuracy, quick turnaround time, and maintain complete secrecy on critical information.
Created on Mar 9th 2020 22:02. Viewed 306 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.