How to Wipe Social Media Account Activities without Deleting Accountby Malt win Health Drink For Kids
Do you want to make your social media accounts look new? If yes, then you will need to delete all posts and your activities from it. Cleaning these accounts can be a little tricky if your account is very old and it has hundreds and thousands of posts.
In this guide, we are going to show how to clean your all social media accounts like a pro. We will tell you some innovative ways to clean your social media accounts in no time.
On Twitter, you can delete your Tweets one by one if you wish to do so. Though it could be very hectic and time-consuming if your account is old and it has too many tweets and posts.
We want to share an impressive tool called TweetDelete that will allow you to delete all your Twitter account history and activity in a single click. Though this paid tool will cost you 15 USD, you can also use its free version to delete your Tweets rapidly. The free version allows you to remove all Tweets of a specific time window such as you may get a chance to erase all Tweets that you posted last month, last week, etc.
If you want to delete your account activity manually, choose a Tweet, press the small arrow, and hit the Delete button. Repeat the same for all your posts that you wish to remove.
To delete your Facebook Account posts like a pro, you can utilize its bulk deletion feature. To clean your Facebook account content, please see these instructions:
- First and foremost, make sure you have logged in to your account.
- Then, click on your Profile picture button.
- Now navigate to your Profile.
- After that, click on Manage Posts.
- Now you will see your posts and the posts in which others have tagged you.
- Use the Filter button to refine the posts that you wish to delete.
- You might want to select posts of a particular year.
- Hit the Next button once you have the posts on your screen that you wish to remove.
- Now you will see several options for hiding or deleting your posts.
- You can even select the posts in which others have tagged you.
That’s how to clean your Facebook account and make it like a new one.
When it comes to cleaning an Instagram account, it has very limited features to delete all posts rapidly like Twitter and Facebook. It seems like Instagram doesn’t want anyone to remove all their posts at once.
Here’s how to clean the Instagram account using the Instagram mobile app:
- Make sure you have logged in to your account.
- Then head to your profile button.
- Select your post that you wish to remove.
- Hit the three dots located on the upper right corner of the post.
- If you wish to hide it from your everyone, just hit the Archive option.
- In case you wish to delete it permanently, select Delete.
- Repeat the same steps for all posts that you don’t want anymore on your account.
I’m Anny. I’m a social media manager living in USA. I am a fan of technology, design, and music. I’m also interested in fitness and movies. You can attend my event with a click on the button above.
Created on Sep 1st 2020 02:04. Viewed 274 times.