How to wear and remove your lace part wigs?
by Tasty wigs Beauty
The lace part wig is a kind of lace wig, but the position of lace is different. The following will introduce the way to apply the lace part wig, hoping to help you.
The front of the lace part wig comes with no lace to cut. It comes as a middle part. It’s actually not bad at all, but the inside of the human lace front wigs you should get an elastic band attached to, and two combs on the front by the temple and another comb in the back with adjustable straps.
How to Wearing and remove your human hair lace prat wigs steps:
1. If the real hair is near the chin, it is recommended to wrap the real hair with a hairnet first, because the elasticity of the hairnet is very good, to avoid loosening in the movement, the edge of the net must be fixed with a hairpin to ensure that the cheap human hair bob wigs
will not fall off.
2. The closing position of the hairnet should be placed on the back of the head, fixed with a hairpin, and then gently patted with the hand to make the real hair more natural. If the real hair is more, you can braid it into a braid, fix it in the back of the head with a hairpin, and then put on the hairnet, which is more natural.
3. After opening the lace part wigs package, hold the lace wig’s inner net with one hand and shake it gently so that the fluffy effect of the new hair will be better and It’s more natural when you wear the water wave hair wig
Because human hair wigs are packed directly after making out, so the hair will be more neat and comfortable, shaking or use a few times will appear more fluffy and natural.
Special reminder: please don’t comb curly hair. If you like the effect of fluffy curly hair, you can also comb along with the curl with your hand when shaking.
4. At the beginning of the treatment, there will be some floating hair. These are loose parts of the knitting process, which will not appear after several times of care.
5. After taking care of the lace part wig, first adjust the adjusting combs behind the inner net of the fake scalp wigs. It is recommended to adjust it to the outermost row first, and then wear it to feel the tightness. If you feel too loose, remove the wig and adjust it to a suitable position before wearing it.
6. When wearing, it is recommended to find out the position of the hairline from front to back, and then pull the lower part of the head back. Pull the inner net to the hair root near the neck and wrap all the hairnets.
Then adjust the linings on both sides of the ear to ensure that the lace part wig is placed accurately and symmetrically.
For hairline, you can cut a little bit of lace in the place where the human hair wigs are positioned, and then make it more appropriate with your scalp. Finally, apply a little liquid foundation to make it look more natural.
The method of body wave wigs
including headband wigs wearing is almost the same, the most need to pay attention to is the usual care and the first time to wear.
How To Remove Your Lace Part Wigs?
Preparation: Adhesive Remover, 99% Alcohol
Steps: The Adhesive remover and 99% Alcohol will assist in removing your unit. Spray the adhesive remover generously and allow the glue remover to work.
Tips: Do not pull or tug the lace, it will damage your lace and your hair. Alternate between using the adhesive remover and the 99% Alcohol to remove your lace.
Do not pull the lace or attempt to force it off, or you may damage your skin and the lace. You should be able to roll the excess glue off of your skin and wig once the remover has set.
What Are The Benefits Of Lace Part Wigs?
When worn properly the result is an undetectable hairline producing the illusion that the wig hair is actually growing out of your own head.
Lace part wigs are normally more lightweight.
Ease of use for the consumer. Provides more comfort to the user. Easy to wear and maintain.
Provides more versatility
Gives more options to style it in different ways for the consumer. It gives an undetectable natural, natural look.
The durability of your lace part wig is usually decided by the material that they are made of. lace part wig can last up to 1-2 years if they are maintained properly. The quality varieties of human hair wigs that we have available can last well over a year if you follow our tips for caring for your lace part wig.
How To Take Care Of Lace Part Wig?
The lace part section of a wig cap is very critical & delicate. It is crucial not to hold & handle the wig by the lace. Pulling, picking, or tugging on the lace can produce it to rip, so use extra care when altering your wig and always use the ear tabs or side regions of the cap to grasp the wig when putting it on.
Lace part wigs can be cleaned with wig shampoo just like any other wig. You just need to make sure not to grab the wig by the lace or wash the lace harshly when cleaning. Do not put conditioner on the lace, as this can make the hairs come loose. Wig styling products can be used, but when cleaning a lace part wig, we highly advise using a wide tooth wig comb. This type of comb will be the most soothing on the hairs and the least likely to remove the original hairs out of the lace part or damage the lace.
Created on Jul 1st 2021 21:05. Viewed 141 times.