How To View the Source Code of Web Pages?by Gerry Martin office setup
Web pages consist of a number of elements, including source code. Fortunately, the majority of web browsers show the code of a web page without any extra software. For viewing the source code of any site, you need to go through this blog carefully.
- Google Chrome
- Firstly, choose Chrome’s main menu option. It will be present on the upper side corner. The symbol is three vertically aligned dots.
- Whenever the pull-down menu gets displayed, move your cursor over the More Tools option.
- Lastly, tap on Developer tools.
- view-source: http://pcactivate.com/blog/how-to-view-the-source-code-of-web-pages/
- Mozilla Firefox
- Firstly, choose the main menu option. It will be placed in the right side corner of the browser window. The symbol is three horizontal lines.
- Then, tap on the Developer ‘wrench’ symbol.
- Lastly, choose the Page Source option.
- Firstly, choose Safari in the browser menu. It will be placed in the upper hand side of the display.
- Whenever the pull-down menu gets displayed, choose the Preferences option.
- Then, tap on Advanced symbol. It will be present on the right side of the above row.
- Towards the end of the Advanced part will be an option titled as Show Develop menu in the menu bar, having a clear square in front of it. Tap on this box for one time to put a tick mark on it. And exit from the Preferences window.
- Next, choose the Develop menu. It will be placed on the upper side of the display.
- Whenever the pull-down menu gets displayed, choose Show Page Source. Alternatively, press the combination of Command+ Option +U on your keyboard.
- Firstly, choose the Opera symbol. It will be placed in the left side corner of the browser window.
- Whenever the pull-down menu gets displayed, move your cursor over the More tools option.
- Then, tap on Show developer menu.
- After that, choose Opera symbol one more time.
- As soon as the pull-down menu gets displayed, hover the mouse cursor over the Developer.
- Whenever the sub-menu gets displayed, you need to choose Developer Tools.
- Luckily, different methods are available for viewing page source within the Vivaldi browser.
- The easiest method is by pressing the combination of Control+ U on the keyboard shortcut.
- Another method is writing the order near to the page’s URL, which shows code in the given option: view-source: For instance,
Congratulations! You have been able to view page source with the help of this blog.
Gerry Martin is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cybersecurity. He writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs, and websites.
Created on Oct 21st 2019 09:16. Viewed 486 times.