How to use the QR scanner on your iPhone & iPadby Rdx Tango Get complete real-time protection and safeguard yo
QR scanning on an iPhone or iPad is quite a task for many users. Previously, users needed to use third-party apps to scan QR codes on their iPhone and iPad, but it has changed now. You can use your iPhone camera app to scan these codes in your daily life. Besides, many users do not know how to use this feature on their iPhone and iPad. So, here are the best and detailed methods to help you out in using the QR scanner on your iPhone and iPad.
Here’s how to scan a QR code on your iPhone or iPad
Scanning QR codes with your iPhone and the iPad Camera is as easy as it sounds. It is only a matter of opening your iPhone’s Camera and pointing it to the QR code. To learn how to do this, go through the steps listed below:
- First of all, open up the Camera app on your iPhone and iPad by tapping on the camera app on the menu.
- After opening up the Camera, point it to the QR code you are willing to scan.
- After that, wait and look for that notification banner that appears at the top of the screen.
- The notification banner is usually the data of the QR code stored in it.
- In case, the QR code has the actionable data, then tap on the notification banner to initiate the action.
- The QR Code will be scanned once you point your Camera to it by following the steps mentioned above.
Here’s how to set up and use the QR code by scanning by using Control Center
In case you often scan QR codes with your iPhone and iPad, then you can put links of them to a tool in the Control center. It means you can add a built-in QR code reader on your iPhone and iPad. To do so, follow the steps listed below:
- At first, go to the settings on your iPhone or iPad by tapping on the settings app.
- Next, navigate Control Center and tap on it to open it up.
- After opening up the Control Center, tap on Customize Controls option available inside Control Center.
- Now, tap on the green + icon available next QR Code reader under More Controls option.
- Next, shift the QR scanner to the point where you want it to be in Control Center by using that hamburger icon.
To use the QR scanner from Control center on your iPhone, go through the steps mentioned below:
- At first, tap on the QR Code Reader icon available in the Control Center.
- Now, point the Camera to the QR code you are willing to scan.
- Wait till the scan is complete and you are good to go.
Here’s how to disable QR code scanning on iPhone and iPad
To disable the QR scanning on your iPhone and iPad, follow the guidelines mentioned below:
- At first, go to the Settings on your iPhone and iPad.
- Navigate Camera and tap on it.
- After opening up the camera tab inside Settings, turn off the QR code scanning by tapping on the toggle available there.
- After tapping on that toggle, QR code scanning will be disabled on your iPhone or iPad.
Hey I am Rdx Tango a certified technical professional for mcafee with over five years of experience. If you face any issue regarding your mcafee.com/activate then can help in all sorts of problem and get instant solution from mcafee Experts in a small time period.
Created on Oct 23rd 2019 12:01. Viewed 216 times.