How to use GoPayment feature with QuickBooks Point of Sale?by Steve M. QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor
If you are using the QuickBooks software and you do frequent payment worldwide then you must know about the GoPayment feature…! Use of GoPayment feature with the QuickBooks Point of Sale provides immense benefits to the business in swift & smooth payment.
Set up Mobile Sync at QuickBooks POS
· In the QuickBooks Point of Sale, hit the “Sign In” tab for the Intuit Payments account.
· Go to the “Edit Settings”; choose what is appropriate for the business. Suggestions will not require to be chosen manually as they are automatically decided, “we have un-selected and submitted for accepting debit cards”.
· Choose the QuickBooks File, Preferences, Company Preferences, & turn on the mobile sync.
· Choose the Mobile Sync: You also have option to manually Mobile Sync by clicking the cloud icon on top right hand corner on your QuickBooks POS. It has the ability to transport multiple items/receipts at any time. The process, however, can’t be started from the mobile.
Steps to Set Up Inventory to Sync to GoPayment
· First of all, Go to the item list and select the item you wish to sell in GoPayment.
· Click edit in the more information widget, and then tap on Sync to Mobile checkbox.
· Click Save.
Test the GoPayment Device
· Choose new payment.
· Tap on ITEMS and department to check your list.
· The integration in GoPayment is fantastic.
If you require instant support or guidance, you can get in touch with the QuickBooks Accounting & Bookkeeping experts immediately.
Steps to Sync Departments to Your Mobile Device
· Go to point of sale and click on the Inventory and then Department list.
· Click on the department tab in the Department Column and sort the name of the department.
· Edit or change the department name if needed.
· Complete the mobile sync.
In case, you need instant assistance – you can dial the toll-free number of certified QuickBooks professionals @ +1(800)880-6389. We, Pro Accountant Advisor is a world well-known QuickBooks certified & authorized team that strives 24x7x365 to fix the QuickBooks related problems.
Created on Jan 3rd 2019 05:20. Viewed 323 times.